Chapter 54

Nicholas's POV

"I can't not have the damn ring!" I yelled to my jeweler.

"I sent it, just like you asked with the same basic design of the ring I sent a picture of with bigger diamonds, the band with the smallest diamonds in pink all around both the band and around the center diamond like you asked and engraved."he said speaking in my native tongue.

"And where was this sent to?" I asked him furiously pacing the floors of my home

"Your parents place with Domingo." He told me.

"I'm not at my parents place I'm at my house. The new address." I said racing for the door.

"I'm so oh so sorry Mr.Arrigcuui." He tried to explain.

"Okay. Okay. Make sure Domingo stays at my parents house tell him to go nowhere." I said slowly speaking in my native tongue. I can not believe this. How and who's gonna tell Ava when to get ready. This just switched up my whole plan.

"Yo." Alex said answering the phone.

"Alex I need you to go to my house and make sure that Ava gets dressed and gets in the car to the place and then I want you to leave. I'll pick everything up from there can you do that?" I asked him

"You've got it bro." He said.

"Thank you so much. I'll text you the details. I owe you brother." I told him.

"Mmhm." He said and hung up.

I love that about my brothers. They are always super supportive and always down for the ride. I sped off in the direction of my parents house to see Domingo outside.

"Thank you." I said signing for the ring once I checked in the box to make sure it was the right one. I nodded my head and he went about his way. I quickly went into my parents house, reuping on the deodorant because I'm sweating worse than anything right now and I washed my face. All I can say is I hope this all goes the way it needs to go.

Ava's POV

"Ava." Alessandro said tapping my should lightly.

"Move Alessandro." I mumbled my sleep is just starting to get good.

"Ava. I need you to get up." He said and I glared at him.

"Move or I'll kick you." I warned pathetically.

"Kick me? Really." He said.

"Yes now get the freak out my room." I said turning over in my bed.

"Ava. Come on your date with Nicholas." He reminded

"Screw that. Tell Nicholas tomorrow because I'm tired." I whined.

"No no please Ava Nicholas would be heart broken if you missed the date." Alessandro said causing me to groan.

"You're gonna have an ugly ass kid because you told me no. You should have left me alone." I barked as I got up from my bed.

"Good thing I don't plan on impregnating anyone." He shrugged and walked towards the door.

"Be ready in an hour." He told me and left me to my business

This better be the best date ever or in punching Alessandro in his damn skull.

I took a shower and got dressed in what Nicholas intended for me to wear. I don like wearing all white. I always get it messed up but since I'm being a good girlfriend because I know he is doing everything he can to make me happy.

"Awe don't you look cute." Alex said causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry for what I said to you." I said holding out my necklace