Chapter 29

Warning: For those who aren't really interested in sex, don't read this chapter. It's a little explicit.

Nicholas POV

"Yes Nicholas I'll wear your promise ring." She said and kissed my lips.

I immediately grabbed the sides of her face, pulling the kiss deeper.

"I love you woman." I said looking into her eyes.

"I love you too man." she said smiling.

I chuckled a little bit before kissing her again, this time pulling her on top of me fully, she messaged my chest as I snaked my hands around her waist going for her ass, I gripped it tightly and she moaned. She soon decided that she wanted to take over the kiss,
I didn't let her do that though, we went head to head for dominance, and as she did so, she worked my suit jacket off of me.

"Ava,can I make love to you?" I asked.

She looked into my eyes, I guess to search for something, and when she was done she smiled.

"I wouldn't want you to do anything but." She told me.

I want to respect Ava in every ways possible. Now that I know of her past completely, I'm making it my job and duty to forever love and take care of her like I should so that she'll never feel like she's in that position she once was in.

I slowly nodded my head, letting myself out of my suit jacket completely and kissing Ava. I picked her up from the seat and she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I pressed for the elevator in our home, I do not want to drop her, the mood we've set would die. Instead of stopping our kissing, i continued placing myself against the wall, and she slowly unbuttoned my shirt. The ding of the elevator let me know it was time to get moving so that's what we did.

Once we were in the elevator, I let her finish unbuttoning me, while I kissed her neck.

"I love you. So much." I repeated in both english and italian.

"I love you too." She moaned out as I kissed and bit her spot on her neck.

"Baby slow down. We've got all night." I told her as she tried to unbutton my pants.

She nodded in the negative. "No. I want and need it ASAP." She said kissing me again.

Instead of holding my ground, I let her play with me through my pants, while I hiked her dress up getting to her core.

"The bed baby. The bed." She moaned.

"What about it?" I asked.

"It's perfect." She smiled.

I smiled back and kissed her again.

Sooner than later, I was only in boxers and she in panties and a bra. I stopped myself, knowing I want to devour every part of her and make her moan for me.

"Baby." She whined.

"What?" I asked teasingly as I kissed every part of her than where she wanted.

"I want it." She whined.

"This house is ours, we can do it anywhere anytime. Patience baby. Let me treat you right." I said looking into her eyes.

She nodded her head, making me kiss her lips, and then her cheek and jaw, down to her neck. I began to kiss the tops of her breast, and then the middle of her stomach down to her hips, passing her center and into her thighs. She moaned out, moving and shifting a bit. I payed her action no mind as I continued my assault on her senses one kiss and then lick at a time all the way down to the sole of her feet.