Chapter47

"Baby!" Nicholas yelled.

"In the room!" I yelled to him.

"Hey beautiful." he said and kissed my lips.

"Hey babe." I said and scrunched up my nose. "Mustard?" I asked.

"Yeah, I though mustard was okay." He said.

"No, the babies don't like it no more. That was two weeks ago." I said.

"I'll go brush." He said. I nodded and got out of bed,putting my chili cheese fries in the garbage.

"Now what was it?" I asked seeing Nicholas laying in bed.

"I thought we were going out tonight." Nicholas said.

"I don't want to go anywhere Nicholas. Lately I've been feeling really strange and ugly." I admitted.

"Baby where is all of this coming from?" He asked.

"I don't know. A few weeks ago I felt sexier than ever and I felt great but then I started to get bigger and now I'm looking at maternity clothes and it's all ugly so I feel ugly." I said a wave of emotions just coming at me.

"Baby you're beautiful don't worry about the clothes. " He said.

"But it's hard because I can barely fit anything and it's making me nervous and scared and aggravated." I said.

"Why is it making you scared?" He asked me.

"Because I won't be sexy for the rest of my pregnancy and you'll just leave me because my vaginas gonna be huge and loose and I'll be ugly." I cried.

He shook his head pulling me into him. "Baby, I'm not leaving you and for the last time your vagina will be fine. I love you and if you want we could go shopping together and find you some things to wear." He said rubbing my back.

"No I don't want to. I just want to sit in bed. I have a craving for chili fries and ice cream." I said.

He sighed. "Baby I'm working a lot this week so I won't be home much. You sure you don't want to spend some is time?"

"I do. I just don't want to go out." I said. "And how are you working a lot when you know that the babies appointment is this week. I'm 16 weeks." I said.

"I know baby. I'll make it work." He said.

"Sure you will. Now what's up with the family business?" I asked.

"Things are finalized in Italy. I have to go sign some paper work from the lawyers of there so that we canons forward to bringing the company to the states." He said.

I nodded. "That's great baby." I said kissing his cheek.

"Thank you. Now what would you like to eat so I can go get it now?" He asked.

"Chili cheese fries,banana cheesecake milk shake, and a subway chicken teriyaki sandwhich." I said.

"Okay. If you need anything else text it to me. "He said

"Mmhm. I will." I said.

I sighed laying down.

"Hello." I said answering my phone.

"Hey Ava baby. Are you feeling nah better?" Mama A asked me. She came over to the shop earlier while I wasn't feeling so hot to take me to lunch and go shopping but since I had already went shopping I was too sad to go again.

I smiled slightly. "A bit. Nicholas just left to get me food. I'll feel better. What are you up to? Still at the mall?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm actually with your mother. We found you these cute outfits to put on. How do you like this?" She asked flipping her camera so that it faced a bandeau dress.

"I love that!" I said.

"I knew you would. How about this?" She asked putting the camera on a halter top and pants with a paisley print.

"I love that too!" I said.

"Your mommy picked it out. We know you need clothes, so we are looking." She said putting the camera on my mother.

"Aww! Thank y'all so much!" I said.

"You're welcome sweetie. We just want to make sure that you're comfortable an you feel as beautiful as you look." My mommy said.

"Y'all sound like Nicholas, but I've been feeling not so great." I admitted.

"That happens in pregnancy. You just don't feel all the way good. It is perfectly normal. We understand." Mama A said.

"I appreciate y'all a lot. Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome love. You know we love and care about you and those babies. We want you to feel as good as possible one hundred percent of the time." My mommy said.

"Thank you. I though Niya was with y'all." I Said.

"She's on a date with the food court right now." Mama A laughed.

"Aww okay well I'm gonna go because Nicholas just came in with my food. When y'all leaving the mall stop by the Cheesecake Factory. I want a whole cheesecake." I said.

"What flavor?" Mama A asked as Nicholas was about to fuss.

"When you get there call me so I can tell you." I said.

"Alright baby. We will see you in a few love you!" My mom said.

"Love y'all too. Bye." I said and hung up.

"You can't be eating all that food. Our baby's gonna come out like ten pounds." He said.

"Nicholas don't make me cut you." I glared causing him to laugh.

Recently when I go into my mood swing moments, he laughs it off and finds it funny especially when I threaten his life.

"Give me my Sandwhich please. " I said.

"Hmm." He said handing over the BBQ Chicken Teriyaki Sandwhich from subway.

"You done already?" He asked as he saw me take the two bites of the sandwhich and drop it

I nodded. "If you'd pay attention to how much I eat and not what I eat you'd know if I eat a lot I feel sick." I said.

"I'm sorry baby I just don't want any complications in our pregnancy. This is our first and I would hate for them to have to deliver the babies early because they are too big or something like that. It happened at the hospital last week and the twins were so big she couldn't push she had to have a c section." He explained.

"I'm not having one. Im having the babies vaginally that way once they are born I can help out and not be down so much." I said.

"I know baby." He said and kissed my cheek. "You're still gonna be in bed though." He said taking my fries.

"You would want me in bed." I glared.

"Yes because you'll need to catch up on sleep." He said.

"Mmhm. Well we will think about that when we get to that point. Pass my shake." I said and he handed it to me while rubbing my feet.

"So how was your day?" He asked.

"Long. How about yours?" I asked.

"Busy busy busy. All I want to do is get in bed with my sexy girlfriend and lay down." He said. As I placed all of the food to my night stand.

"Well we can do that after we do what I want to do." I said biting my lip and letting my hand travel south.

"And that is?" He asked me as his hands traveled up my leg.

"I think you know what that is." I said.

"Mm. I have an idea. Let me see what I can do for you." He said and turned off the light.

A/N

Hey y'all!

35 comments!