Chapter 65

"That was fun." Nicholas said when we got back home and I nodded.

"Yeah it was. My sister got on my nerves though." I told him.

"What she do?" He asked.

"She kept talking about how I was wrong because I didn't want to celebrate today as my first Mother's Day. She was just annoying me." I shrugged.

"Baby, maybe she was just trying to talk to you. You've been a bit standoffish towards her you know?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I guess you're right. I just, I don't know." I said

"Tell me how you feel babe." He told me and I sighed.

"Not right now. How about we get the next activity underway." I said and he nodded.

"Well this activity involves you're undivided stillness." He told me and I looked at him suspiciously.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A belly cast."'he told me taking the kit from behind his back.

I laughed. "Babe are you serious?"

"Yes. I'm very serious." He nodded and I shrugged.

"Okay. can we get some fruit first though?" I asked and he nodded.

We went into the kitchen fixing fruit and then we went into one of the family rooms and got started.

"Strip babe." He grinned and I smacked my teeth.

"You're such a pig!" I laughed.

"You're acting like this is something new." He told me.

"It is, you tricked me into thinking that you were a genuinely sweet man. All so you could get my goodies and marry me." I said faking a sad face.

"Mmhm whatever. Strip woman." He said and I laughed hardly.

"Leave your bra babe." He said and I nodded.

"Good because I don't want my nipples in the cast. They'll be hard because it's so cold." I told him and he laughed. "Just for that." He said and took it off of me. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. It's more comfortable anyways.

"Babe, be careful because I don't want this to get too messy." I told him and he popped me.

"Stop touching stuff babe. This is our bonding time." He told me and I glared at him.

"You're extra." I said as he lit the fire place.

"Doula Brenda off of YouTube said make it warm and inviting." He told me.

"We're following someone off YouTube babe. Really?" I asked.

"Yes. It's cool. Now let's go." He told me and I took off of my shorts.

"Sexy Sexy." He said hitting my butt.

"Don't." I told him and sat down in the chair.

"I forgot refreshments. How you forget that?" He asked himself and I laughed.

When he came back into the room, he had a hair tie for me, drinks, plenty snacks and candles.

"Alright now we set." He said as he turned down the lights and turned on some music. I smiled.

He began to cut strips and place two over my breast. He looked at it, and then went to go back to prep the cloth to put on me covering the rest of my breast and stomach. He smoothed it out with his hands.

"What you doing?" I asked Nicholas.

"Blending the belly. Blending." He told me sticking his tongue out slightly with his glasses hanging off his nose a bit.