Chapter 8

"Christian you call me again and I swear I'm blocking your number." I yelled through the phone.

"Where you at boo?" She asked.

"Outside the club. Somebody has to come and get the cake." I said.

"Alright, I'll have your sisters friends come get it." She said

"Okay." I said. "I'm parked in the back." I said.

"Alright, and I hope you don't look like no old woman." She said.

I didn't reply, I just hung up. I got out my car, fixing my hair and praying my ample breasts would cooperate with me nicely.

I carried the three boxes of cupcakes myself, and made my way inside.

"Ava!" I heard someone yell.

I smiled happily before waving out at a few old friends I haven't see in a while. Once I made it to the VIP, I found Aniya, my sister. Christian and Tyla.

"Ava!" My sister yelled pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Niya." I said hugging her back.

"I'm so sorry." She muffled in my hair.

I looked at her questionably and she bit her lip.

"Ava, this is my boyfriend." She said, looking towards a man that was behind me.

I looked at her shocked.

"Hello, nice to meet you I'm -" he started.

"Joanthan!" I all but yelled. I knew because of the voice instantly.

"Ava?" He asked.

"Yes, it's Ava." I said smiling.

"You're my girlfriends sister."
He said laughing.

"And you're my sisters boyfriend. That's so weird." I said, making both him and I laugh.

"You two know each other?" Aniya asked.

"Yes, he was my first order at the bakery. Him and Belle have been coming in every since." I said to her.

"So you're happy, about this?" She asked.

"Oh not by far. But I'm glad you two are together. " I said. They both sighed in relief. My best guy friend and my sister being together, is pretty cool to me.

"Oh Ava, these are my brothers Luca, Nicholas and Alessandro." He said with a smiled.

All three men had to be gods. Oh so sexy and well dressed. Whom ever birthed these amazing, masculine gods needs to pat themselves on the back.

"Nicholas, this is the woman I was telling you about." Jonathan said with a smirk on his face.

Nicholas is the tallest out of the four, with a nice lean build. I've never dated anyone besides Derrick, and he's fat, black and bearded. This man, is so different than what I'm used to.

"Nice to meet you." He said smiling at me.

"Likewise." I said with a bright smile.
He looked me over, so much so I felt exposed. I quickly turned my attention else where, stacking the cupcakes neatly on the stand I made for them.

"Jonathan, can you possibly get the cake out of my back seat. It's cream cheese, it will melt." I said.

"You've got it."he said taking my keys from me.

"You're the one who made Adabelles birthday cake?" The one, I presumed to be Luca said.

"Yes, I did." I said with a smile.

"That cake was the best I've ever had. " he said

"Thank you. If you ever want to try something else, you can surely come by my shop. I'm there all the time." I said.

"Awesome, do you have a card?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes, I do." I said pulling my business card from out of my clutch. "Here you go." I said.

"Great. I'll definitely be coming to see you." He said.

I blushed at how he raved on about my cake, and the cupcake I let him steal.

"Ava, one shot! Please!" Christian asked.

"No, she's a light weight. She can't handle." Jonathan said.

I chuckled at them shaking my head. "Listen, I'm going to be the responsible adult of the group. Besides, who'll make sure I get home?" I asked.

"I'll do it. I don't drink much." Jonathan said. "Come on just for tonight." He said

I rolled my eyes and took four shots of tequila like everyone else previously did.

"Take it to the head!" Tyla yelled already extremely tipsy.

I shook my head and followed the instructions of licking salt off my wrist, and taking all three shots to the head. I felt the liquor slide down my throat as everyone cheered me on. I quickly put my mouth to Nicholas's being that he held the lemon in his mouth, I squeezed the lemon juice in my mouth and spit it out in my hand. Once I opened my mouth, and put two thumbs up showcasing I was okay everybody's cheering and laughing became louder.

"Again yall Again!" I said smiling.

"You sure you ready for that?"tyla said .

"Mmhm." I said as I moved my waist to the beat of the song.

I went for another round, and another after that. My sister and I ended up a little tipsy, I stopped before everything became too hectic for me. I feel nice, and sexy.

"I'm ready to get out of here." I said to Aniya.

She pouted. I've never been one for clubs or drinking really and all the loud music and slow jams are starting to get to me.

"I'll take her home." Nicholas said. He'd sat down, watching me and
Making me feel both uncomfortable and oddly attracted to him the whole night. That was the first time I've heard him talk since we were Introduced and it had to be about the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

"You okay with that?" Aniya asked.

No. "Yes, I'm just ready to go" I said.

"Call me when you get in the house, so I know you've made it safe. I love you." Aniya said.

I smiled and hugged her nodding my heard positively. I said my goodbyes to everyone I knew and wished Christian another happy birthday before I allowed Nicholas to lead me out of the club.

Tonight was a good night.

A/N

15 comments