Chapter 24

"Christiano" I called.

"Yeah babe." He said.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"You look sexy. Where you going?" He asked.

I smiled. "To meet with our parents. I really look sexy?" I asked.

He laughed. "Yeah, you do. I like when you switch it up on me." He said.

We are currently at my parents house, after a long long day house searching. All I can think about is pools, big yard space to have the family over and nice sized living and dinning room. Nicholas wants good closet space, room for more babies and a man cave. He was very specific about that.

"What you mean?" I asked him

He grabbed me by my waist, pulling me closer to him. "You were wearing jeans and sneakers and now you've got on a skirt and heels, although I asked you not to. It's still sexy though."" He said kissing my cheek.

"I have flats, I brought them two days ago." I explained.

"Let me see." He said.

I reached in my closet, pulling out the designer yellow flats that match my heel color perfectly.

I took the heels off, and replaced it with the flats.

"See." I said.

"I like it baby." He said nodding his head in approval.

"Great. Now let's go." I said.

Once we made it into the truck, Nicholas started up his GPS and we made our ways towards the dinner venue.

"Baby we've got to figure something out as far as our own space." I said.

"I know. It's just that I don't want to be in a home where we aren't happy and comfortable." He explained.

"I know Nicholas. It's just that, Im so ready to get out of my parents house and I feel like a two bedroom would work for us right now." I said.

"No dolci, I think we should stay in one home where we can raise our kids. I think stability is really important." He said.

I nodded my head. "Okay. Whatever you think is best for our family, is what's best for our family." I said

"Thank you. For trusting me on this." He said kissing my cheek.

"Is this the place?" I asked as we pulled up.

"Yeah. It's Brownstake Steak house." He said.

"Yum steak" I said as we got out the truck.

"Has to be cooked well remember." He said as he grabbed my hand and we walked closer to the restaurant.

"It's not as good when it's all cooked up." I whined.

"After you deliver the baby, our first date after you have him or her, I'll get you a steak medium well just like you like it." He said kissing my nose.

I smiled at him. "I'm holding you to that Mr. A." I said.

"I'm holding you to something tonight." He said grabbing my butt.

I laughed. "Quit before we get caught being inappropriate." I said.

"We are not teenagers. It's totally fine."'he said.

I laughed at his rubbing and swatted his hands away.

"Reservation under Arrigucci or Smith." Nicholas said.

"Right this way." She said.

As we walked I noticed she kept eyeing me.

"I'm sorry, but don't I know you?" She asked.