Chapter 35

I made it to the truck and I told Tyla everything.

"Call Nicholas." She said.

"Should I really?" I asked.

"He pushed you and could have hurt your baby! Call your boyfriend!" She said.

I nodded my head, nervous about his response. She's right, I need to find my phone and call Nicholas

"Hello." I said

"Ava. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nicolas. I saw him." I said

"What? Who baby? You saw who?" He asked.

"Derrick. He grabbed my face and he pushed me. " I said angry.

"He pushed you? Where did you see him?" He asked yelling.

"His wedding, I didn't know baby he he ordered a cake." I said.

He sighed. "Where you at Ava?"

"I'm at the place still. In. The truck." I said.

"Make your way to the shop. As soon as possible." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Come on and calm down. I'm gonna handle this." He told me and hung up.

I'm so angry. I couldn't hit him and punch him how I so badly want to. I want him to make him hurt, but I've got to think about his children and Ani as well by letting him live but he will not continue to hurt me and put my child and I's life at risk.

"Tyla, Nicholas said to come to the shop." I said.

"Let's go." She said buckling up.

Nicholas POV

"What happened? Why we leaving?" Alessandro asked.

"Ava saw her ex. He put his hands on her." I said.

"He what? How did she see him?" Luca asked jumping in the back seat.

"Forget how she saw him. I'm about to go get this guy. Who told him it was okay to put his hand on any woman? Especially my woman. The woman I'm gonna marry the one pregnant with my fucking child." I yelled zooming down the highway.

"I'm calling dad and Jonathan." Alessandro said.

"No. I'm handling this alone.." I told him.

"You won't. I'm calling. " he said.

"This is my woman and my child." I said.

"This is our niece and our sister. Drive to the damn shop. This shit ain't up for negotiation." He told me.

I sighed and drove to her place.

"Dad said handle your business. If he needs to bail you out he says to call his cell and not the house or moms phone. He doesn't want her knowing." Alessandro said.

Ava's POV

Nicholas came in the shop. Putting the food down.

"Eat and take your medicine. Tyla I need that address to the banquet hall." He said and looked back at me grabbing my arm.

"It hurts." I said.

"Look at this shit." He said to Luca.

Luca and Jonathan came to me, and looked at my arm. Luca sighed and told Jonathan to get my first aid kit.

"He won't do this every again. He won't have the chance. Wipe your eyes sis." He said cleaning my arm up.

I nodded my head "Y'all gonna go up there now?" I asked.