Q&A

Hey yall! I finally did the Q&A. I was waiting for some more questions, but I guess no one had anymore. For those inquiring about the Kik group chat because I don't want to many girls in one group chat, I decided to make another one. Search for it under #ConfidentCurves2

I hope you all enjoy the Q&A. Currently writing for Where Do We Go From Here.

Question: Where does your inspiration come from?

Answer: My inspiration stems from slot of different areas. Personal Experiences, music, what i see on the streets etc.

Question: How do you come up with story lines?

Answers: My storylines stem from what ever I'm inspired by which can be many many things.

Question: If you were a director, would you want your characters to play in a movie based off of each of your stories?

Answer: Yes and no. I would like to give other people a chance. New fresh talent. I do see the characters as who they are listed as.

Question: Do you love writing and reading?

Answer: Yes I do!

Question: What advice can you give to up incoming writers?

Answer: I consider myself an up incoming writer myself but, what I will say is never be afraid to write what you want to write about how you wanna write it. Go with your heart because that's when your writing comes out best.

Question: What inspired you to write Ava's World?

Answer: I would have to say that I was most inspired by personal experiences and what a friend told me, along with that Jazmine Sullivan.

Question: What inspired you to become a writer?

Answer: I've always been a writer but it took time for me to put my work out because I wasn't confident. I felt like my voice shouldn't be heard or wasn't as important. I got sick and tired of not being heard, so I started listening to myself and in turn, I began to write.

Question: Where do you get inspiration from new stories? What is your writing process like?

Answer: my writing process is me just basically asking you all what you would like to hear about, what I want to talk about and putting it together. It takes me a while to start new projects because I like for my works to be perfect. Inspiration stems from so many things. Music, cultures, my feelings, what I have gone through and what I'm going through etc.