Chapter 18

"Put on the shoes. It'll make your whole outfit pop." Aniya said.

"Aniya Nicholas is going to be so pissed that I'm wearing these." I said shaking my head.

"Just give him some tonight." She shrugged.

"Where? In his truck?" I asked.

She laughed. "So true. John and i tried to have sex at his house, Luca came inside the room because he heard screaming and thought something was wrong."

"The last time we done it, was in the bathroom. All he did was go down on me. It was amazing though."I said.

She laughed. "He does that?" She asked.

"Yeah, Jonathan doesn't?"
I asked.

"No." She said fidgeting. " I don't like that."

"I didn't either. Nicholas did it that one time and god. Best thing ever." I said shaking me head.

"You're such a freak." She said laughing.

"Truth. Let's go. The guys are downstairs waiting." I told her.

We left out of the house, and I noticed Jonathan and Nicholas both drove here.

"Hey baby." I said kissing his cheek.

"Heels?" He asked.

"Nicholas please!" I said.

"We agreed no heels Ava." He reminded me.

"Baby, I'm sorry okay? This outfit wouldn't be complete with out them. " I said.

"Ava. Go change your shoes please." He said.

"I don't want to" I said.

"Fine, when you want me to run your feet tonight that'll be my answer since you don't want to listen." He said.

"Nicholas forget it. I won't go to your family dinner. I do not like they way you're talking to me." I said on the verge of tears.

"Sweetheart, I'm worried about you and the baby's health. That's all." He told me.

"Yeah, but don't scold me like I'm a freaking child" I said letting tears spill out my eyes.

"Baby, I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry. Just hush hush" he said.

"Don't tell me to hush. Now my makeup is all kinds of messed up because you made me cry. All I was trying to do was do what you asked me to do and that was be sexy. I don't know what you want from me anymore." I said blubbering on.

"Baby, all I want is for you and the baby to be healthy and happy. I'm sorry okay?" He asked.

"Fine." I said.

"You want to go back inside and fix your makeup?" He asked.

"So now my makeup isn't good enough for you Nicholas?" I asked.

"Baby, that's not what I'm saying. You said it was messed up. I think you're sexy and beautiful regardless okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "Okay. I'm gonna go fix it." I said getting out of the car.

I sighed at my emotions. They are all over the place. I decided to go bare face because we are late and I took off my heels and picked up my flats. I looked at myself in the mirror, fluffing my hair a bit and then grabbing my shoes and leaving out again.

"I'm sorry." I said when I got in the car.

"Baby you have no reason to be sorry. It's my fault. Ill try and be more considerate okay?" He asked.