Chapter 9

'Why did I drink so much?' I found myself asking underneath a ton of sheets. I felt around, I must be really hungover these sheets feel amazing.

It's time for me to get out of bed. I lifted myself up, only to feel a strong pain and weight in my waist and groin area. The pain around my waist, wasn't pain but pressure as if someone is holding me close to them.

The feeling in my groin felt like after losing my virginity, and by the satisfied tingles in that region, I know I've either had a really wet dream and I've gotten off well or... I actually had sex.

I gasped putting all the pieces together. I am definitely in bed with someone. Right now. I closed my eyes, trying to remember what and who it was that this, happened with.

I can vividly remember and picture everything, except his face. The way he caressed my body, the way he kissed it, sucked on it, stroked it and then damn there controlled it. I closed both my eyes and my legs tightly, only for an image of the man to pop up in my dream.

Nicholas.

I slept with Nicholas!

I sat in bed, hearing his steady breathing, and I slowly felt a tear roll down my face. After as ten minute struggle, I had successfully gotten out of his tight grasp.

I sighed to myself. I'm fully naked. I quickly grabbed my things, and went downstairs, noticing I'm in the same house that both Jonathan,Adabelle, as and their mother lives in. I called a cab, remembering the address since I've come back numerous times after delivering Addys cake. Five minty red later a cab or taxi called me, saying he was at the corner where I insisted we meet.

I got in the cab, giving him directions to the club. I got my keys out and traveled my way home.

How much of a whore am i? Sleeping with a man and we haven't even gone on a date yet, hell we don't even know each other's full names! I fell dirtier knowing and remembering how I'd chanted his name, yelling and screaming as he drove me to new levels
Of pleasure at each stroke, kiss, and lick.

Shit, how am I supposed to get in the house without my parents noticing I'm walking in at ten in the morning? Especially my dad.

I grabbed the clothes I keep in my car, which is just a pair of sweats and a tshirt, and I changed right in my car. I wiped off last nights beat and pulled my hair into a ponytail, putting on my workout sneakers.

I sighed, and silently prayed this lie would work in my favor.

I came through the door of my parents three story home, and Aniya, Tyla and Christian were sitting in the living room looking all kinds of stressed out.

"Bitch where have you been!" Aniya asked hugging me tightly.

"What happened? Why are y'all here?" I asked.

"You were missing hoe! That's what happened!" Christians loud ass said.

"Christian ain't no damn cussing in this house!" My grandmother said coming out the kitchen with her wooden spoon

"Granny Rose, is damn not a curse word?" Christian asked.

I sighed, Christian always saying something. Smart ass mouth.

"Yes, but I'm grown." My grandmother said. "Now where and all hell were you?" she asked.

"I went for a run. Last night, I drank a lot and I needed to clear my mind a little. Been busy." I said.

"Mmhm. Liar." She said.

"What? I did." I said.

I knew she would see right through this.