Chapter 68

I tossed and turned in bed not being able to find my niche and go to sleep. Nothing is working.

"Ava baby go to bed." Nicholas said to me groggily as he turned his back to me.

I bit my lip trying to be quieter knowing he had gotten in from surgery an hour ago.

"Baby." I called to Nicholas.

"Baby wake up." I said climbing on top of him.

He's slept for three hours and I need sleep too but the babies are kicking hard.

"Baby no." He whined.

"Nicky I want to tell you about my day!" I said to him.

"Dolce I love you, I love you so much but I just want to sleep." He sighed.

I pouted. "Fine then. I'm calling Mama." I said.

"Okay." He said turning around.

I pouted more and I climbed off of him turning on the lamp.

"Baby!" I said.

"Yes Nicole?" He asked.

"Christiano the kids are moving. You always touch my belly and talk to them when the kids act up." I pouted.

"Okay okay." He said and sat up in bed putting his glasses on.

"Take them off." I said.

"I can barely see without them when I wake babe." He told me.

"They make me horny." I confessed.

He laughed. "Babe everything makes you horny."

I pouted. "I know."

"Come lay." He said patting the side of him.

"What's on your mind babe really?" He asked me as I sat in between his legs.

"Nothing." I said and began playing with his pants draw string.

"Unh uh. Baby really what's on your mind? The babies only kick this hard when it's something wrong or when I touch your belly. What's wrong." He said looking at my belly.

I pouted. "Baby I sad." I admitted.

"Why you sad dolce?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"I'm thinking about the thing with my mother and sister." I rolled my eyes.

"The little baby meet?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"Babes just go. Y'all have to work it out." He said.

"Well duh I know that but still. You invite me to meet the babies little meet and greet thing but not to talk about what happened? Her and my momma." I said

"Coco don't worry okay? It's nothing we can do about it but do our part baby." He said and I smiled.

I love this new nick name. He said Coco because of my chocolate skin tone, my middle name being Nicole and for something else that made me blush every time just thinking about it.

"You're right babes. I just wish it wasn't like this. I feel like I'm losing my family." I said.

"You're not losing me, and you're not losing the girls or Mama and Papa." He reminded and I nodded.

"You're right babe." I said lacing our fingers together.

"And you're not losing Luca. He adores you to much." He laughed.