Chapter 69

This update is long overdue! I have gotten so busy and low key wanted not to end it. Three more chapters and we are done done!

Ava's PoV

"Wifey!" Nicholas moaned from the bedroom.

I sighed and shook my head. "What?" I asked him coming into the room.

He sniffed. "Baby. I don't feel good."

"I know that." I said.

"But we gotta do the pictures for the babies. I planned a surprise but I can't even anymore." He said blowing his nose.

"It's fine baby." I told him and kissed his forehead.

"No no. You wanted stuff to look back on for the girls and I want to give you that."

"We did two sets. It's honestly fine. Plus I'd like my husband to look well while we did it." I told him.

"No no no." he sniffed.

"Baby it's fine. Lay down." I instructed.

"Fine." He said crossing his arms.

"Besides. You need a break." I said getting in bed behind him and rubbing his shoulders.

"You've been talking about this break for weeks." He sniffled

"Yeah and you have yet to take one." I kissed his shoulder.

"That's cause I don't need one baby." He said reaching back rubbing my thigh.

"Yes you do baby. You're always so busy." I said crossing my legs over his body from the back.

"Ava, I'm fine. I'm telling you." He assured sniffling.

"No you're not! Now stop telling me that and let me take care of you baby." I said massaging his shoulders.

"Look at you wifey tryna take care of your husband." He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Always now stop kissing me while you sick." I said.

"Baby it's not that serious. I'll be good in a few hours. It's just sinuses." He shrugged.

"Just as long as you are okay." I nodded and he kissed my cheek.

"Let's talk about you and I. I was think maybe we should go on a vacation." He said.

"A vacation?" I asked scrunching up my face.

"Yes a baby moon. I heard that's what it's called. "

"Why is it called a baby moon?" I asked.

"It's like a honeymoon but before the baby."

"But you go on a honeymoon after you get married so that doesn't make sense." I told him.

"Whatever, now do you wanna go?" He asked me.

"I would love to. What we gonna do?" I asked

"I was thinking this cabin in Vermont." He suggested.

"A cabin baby? That's romantic." I nodded my head.

"Yeah?" He sniffed taking a drink of his hot tea.

"Yeah. You and I in a big canon with wood everywhere and no one in sight for miles." I said and then thought about it. "Maybe not."

"Why? I love the woods." He smirked.

"Yeah baby but what if I go into labor?" I asked. "There won't be nobody to help us."

"I'm a surgeon. I've delivered a few babies before."