Chapter 44

"Hello." I said answering my phone.

It's been exactly one week since the wedding and it was beautiful, Nicholas and I barely made it to the reception, which was super bad being that the rest of the bridal party sat while we stood side to Aniya and Jonathan. Apparently, in italian weddings only the maid of honor and best man stand at the front of the church with you.

"Hey Ava." Aniya said

"Why are you calling me on your honey moon?" I asked her.

"Because I'm trying to figure out what's going on with the baby. Did you go to the doctor yet?" She asked.

"No, I'm on my way though. How is it in dubai?" I asked.

"It's actually really beautiful and different. I love it." She said.

"Well you're not acting like it if you're on the phone with me Missy." I said.

"Jonathan knows I'm on the phone with you. He's siting right beside me. Where's Nicholas?" She asked.

I sighed. "He's running late, I called the hospital and they said his surgery started a little late. I hope he makes it." I said.

"He will make it." She assured.

"I hope you're right because today we get to actually see that baby up lose and see if we are having more then one being that I'm twelve weeks pregnant and we couldn't tell at the last ultrasound. Oh and this them, the heart beat will be much clearer." I said grabbing my phone off the aux and putting it to my ear.

"FaceTime me when you get inside so I can see too." She said.

"Okay." I said laughing.

For Aniya to have went through the miscarriage she is very supportive and honestly very excited about the baby.

"Will we be able to tell the sex?" She asked me.

"Well they could tell us but it wouldn't be accurate because both baby a male and female baby have a genital tubercle." I told her.

"Damn, you turned into a damn doctor." She laughed.

"No, I just asked a whole lot of questions and I do lots of research. We could find out early around maybe 15 or 16 weeks but I don't want to find out until the baby gender reveal." I said.

"So who's gonna know?" She asked.

"You." I told her.

"Good because we both know I hate surprises." She said.

"I know but you can't tell me." I warned.

"I won't JESUS." She said.

"Call on him." I said laughing.

"You're so annoying." She laughed.

"I know, I know." I said

"So how many do you think you're having?" She asked me

"Well for my first pregnancy, I'm really big." I said.

"You were pregnant before though." She said.

"I know but your uterus doesn't start changing as far as growth immediately, it's a month in a half into pregnancy and my doctor said that when I was about two months into this pregnancy, my uterus was the same size as someone who hadn't ever been pregnant." I explained

"Oh, okay." She said. "So what do you think?" She asked.

"I think it's more than one in here or my baby is huge." I said.