Chapter 27

Must read Authors Note!

"Mommy!" I called out from my bedroom

"Yes Ava Nicole!" She said coming into my room.

"Ma, how do I look?" I asked looking in the mirror.

"You look hot. How do you feel?" She asked.

"Just the look I was going for but I feel like my boobs are huge." I said

"Because they are. They have always been huge Ava. What's the problem?" She asked.

"Nicholas is taking me out on a date. I want to look absolutely perfect." I explained.

She nodded her head. "And you do."

"Mom, do you ever get really, really nervous, like you're gonna throw up everything you've ever eaten just because you see one guy?" I asked.

"Um no." She said.

"Ma, like you're that excited to see him or be around him that you just get butterflies." I asked

She smiled. "I feel that everyday with your father." She said. "You love him."

"I do. So much." I admitted.

"Well he loves you too. You can see that clear as day just by looking at the man when you're around." She told me

"Really?" I asked.

"Really baby girl. I know you love him, and u get why you keep having the doubts your having but you've got to let it go. Love comes around and it knock you off your feet. It takes wind out of your body and it takes over. It feels strange and on so scary at first but baby girl I promise you that it is so worth it. Try it, to for once let go fully. We all support the both of you, give him you in all ways possible by loving him completely without the fear." She told me.

I nodded my head. "Okay mommy." I said hugging her.

"I love you baby and I am so happy that you're getting a shot at happiness again, and not the fake stuff the real thing." She told me, rubbing my back.

Nicholas's POV

"Hey guys!" I called out coming back into my room.

"What's up?" Jonathan asked me.

"I'm taking Ava out on a date. How does this look?" I asked.

"It looks like one of two things, you're proposing or you're in real need of some ass." Alessandro said.

"He's just going out with Ava, you look great." Jonathan said.

"Or he's getting some ass on his fate with Ava." Luca concluded.

"Does it matter if I'm getting ass or not?" I asked.

"Man are you crazy? Of course it matters. Why take someone on a date if not to get ass?" Alessandro asked.

"Alex. Shut the fuck up. A date isn't just to get ass. Its about getting all romantic, showing your woman some love." My dad said walking in the room.

"Exactly dad. Thank you." I said nodding my head and turning back to the mirror.

"Why you all jittery excited for? It's a date." Dad said.

"Exactly, why are you all excited you're not getting ass." Alex said.

"What dad meant by that statement was, why you nervous? You know the woman loves you." Jonathan said with my dad nodding in agreement.

"I need Ava to be absolutely floored. Like so happy she bursts into tears." I said.

"She do that anyways. She's pregnant." Luca said.

"Out, Luca and Alex out now. When you two grow up you can be in on this conversation." My father told them pushing them out.

"Now, like we were saying. Relax, the girl loves you. You two will be fine. I bet she's over in her house getting all nice and pretty for you. Don't stress. You look great." My dad said fixing my tie.

"Thanks dad." I said.

"No problem, and take those glasses off wear contacts." He said.

I nodded my head and he left my room. I made my way to the bathroom.

I slipped my glasses off, struggling to get my contacts in my eyes.

"Alright Nicholas. What the hell is going on? I've never seen you this nervous. Not even about a big surgery. Are you proposing to Ava tonight?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes ignoring him. "I'm not telling you any of my plans for tonight. You'll end up jinxing it and ruining my whole night." I said.

"Oh my god. Oh my god you are." He said.

"Look that's great dude. Awesome." He said.

"Jonathan stop. I need to focus tonight is important to me and you're making me sweat like a Russian racehorse." I said flapping my hands under my arms.

"Okay, okay. I'll leave but let me know how it goes." He said.

I nodded my head. "I will. Let me get out of here too before I'm late. You sure I look good?" I asked.

"Yeah. Have fun. Good luck." He said.

I nodded my head and put two thumbs up before making my way down the stairs and out of the door.

Here I come Ava.

A/N

So, since we didn't reach the goal set for the chapter, I decided I'd post it in sections. If everyone who read the book and voted in the first hour commented, y'all would have exceeded the comment goal and would have had this chapter and the next.

What do y'all think about Ava's outfit?

How about Nicholas's outfit?

What do you think they are going to do on their date?

Why is Nicholas so nervous?

How was Ava's mom pep talk?

Who do you guys think would suit Nicholas's character?

Let me know what y'all are thinking. 45 comments for the next update!