Chapter 51

"Why are you here?" I asked as Nicholas came through the door.

"I came to see you." He said.

"Well you saw me now go." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ava I've been trying to see you and speak to you." He said.

"I know and I'm ignoring you." I said

"Baby i see that but I'm trying to figure out why. I love you and I know I fucked up big time but I'm trying to make it work." He said.

"Nicholas this is a place of business so unless you're buying something you have no need to talk to me." I said.

"Fine. Charge it to my card but let me talk to you." He said pulling his credit card out.

"What you want?" I asked him.

"I want to know that you'll take me back and at least try to see my side in all of this." He said grabbing my hand.

"What's your side? That you lost interest in me?" I asked.

"Baby I didn't loose interest. I'm standing here right now because I am very much in love with you." He said. "look Ava I love you and I don't want to loose you please." he said desperately.

I walked away from him. Not feeling like talking. I miss him so much and I want my man back but I want him to work on it.

"Look. Tonight, I have something's planned meet me at this place."
He said sliding a card on the counter. "Or I can pick you up." He said hopefully.

I glared at him, side eyeing him. "I guess not. But please meet me? I love you." He said.

"Okay. Alright." I said nodding. "You can come to the house and pick me up." I said.

He smiled. "Thank you baby." He said kissing my lips. "I love you." He said and walked out of my shop.

Damn it! Why did he have to do that!

Nicholas's POV

"Why are we here Nicholas?"
My mom asked mean mugging
Me.

I sighed. "I came to talk to you all because of what has happened between Ava and I. This time I was gone I wasn't cheating on Ava or any of what you all probably thought I was doing. I along with a little help from the guys were trying to surprise her with a proposal and wedding in the same day." I said.

"So at what cost were you willing to make that happen?"My mom asked as she looked at me. "You missed things that were very important to her. She's almost half way through her pregnancy and you're trying to plan a wedding?" She asked furious.

"Mommy I thought-" she cut me off

"You thought wrong. Did you use your brain Christiano?" She asked.

"It sounded really good mama. I never meant to miss so much especially not the doctors appointment." I said.

"That's not the point Nicholas." She yelled at me.

I sighed. "I know you're mad and upset with me but now I'm trying to make things right and I need help." My said.

"Why didn't you just tell us in the first place?" Aniya asked.

"Aniya I love you like a sister but you're the last person id tell. You can't hold water. Really none of you can and Ava gets suspicious real quick." I said.

"Which is why you shouldn't do this anyways." Her mother said.

"White chocolate you lucky I like you. What do you need?" Grandma asked me.