Chapter 1

"Please Derrick! Don't do this!" I yelled out. As he threatened to leave.

"No Ava! You don't trust me! You don't love me what the fuck I need to be here for?" He shouted at me.

I cried more. Feeling something I wanted being taken away from me. "What makes you think that I try Derrick." I reminded him

"I asked you to do two things! Two mother fucking things and you can't do that shit!" He said turning around.

Derrick. I-I love you. I repeated over and over again.

"You love me! Loose some god damn weight!" He spat at me leaving out the house.

Now, twenty eight hours later, I'm sitting in this same spot, replaying this over and over again in my head.

I need and love him too much to just let him go. He was my first love. He showed me things and taught me so much. Now, he's gone and all because I couldn't do what it takes to make him happy. I'm so big, and he hates it about me. When we met, I was big, but he says I got bigger, more nastier. I still wear the same jean size as then and I have never been nasty in my life. It hurts so much that the man that I love and have for 5 years to is putting me down.

It's true though. Everything he said is true. I have changed a whole lot, and it's because I have been through so much. The hurt pain and insecurity. Not having someone to love me other than family and friends, takes a toll on you.

"Ava!" A voice boomed at my door. I know who that is already.

"Yes." I croaked. As she entered my room.

"Ava." One of my best friends and sister Aniya said as she entered my room.

"Don't Niya, please." I begged.

We just sat their. Her arms finally came around me. Hugging me and pulling me into a warm embrace. She knows how I am already. This hurts. The only man I have ever really loved has left.

He will come back. He will come back. I know he will because he loves me.

A/N

Hey y'all! New book Alert. What y'all think so far! Let me know. Comment and Vote. Which ever gets the most of the three books I posted up will stay, the other two will he taken down for meanwhile.