Chapter 46

"Yes Nicholas." I said answering my phone.

"Hey babe you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah babe I'm great just like I was fifteen minutes ago. " I said rolling my eyes.

"What you doing? Why you got the camera faced the other way I want to see you." He said.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. God he's so annoying.

"Better?" I asked him.

"Much now let me see the babies." He said.

I laughed and moved the camera towards my belly.

"Aren't you supposed to be with your friends?" I asked him.

"Yes baby." He said.

"So go be with them. Aniya is on her way here and-" I was cut off by the door bell.

"Who is that?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Aniya's just now leaving work so I don't know." I said.

"Look on the security cameras." He told me.

I nodded my head going to the edge of the bed and turning it on.

"It's your mother." I said.

"My mother? What she want?" He asked.

I laughed. "Don't be like that. That's your mother." I said.

"No, I'm not saying it like that. I told her I was out with Jonathan and she said okay." Said as I neared the door.

"She can come by when she wants. " I said opening the door.

"Hello Ava. Are you busy?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No ma'am come in I'm just facetiming Nicholas." I said.

"I was hopping you'd come to the mall with me. We can do some retail therapy my treat." She asked me.

I nodded smiling. "Yeah, we can go." I said.

"What time are y'all gonna get in the house?" Nicholas asked making me roll my eyes.

"Oh he's on the phone. I thought he was at a party." She said smiling as she came in.

"He is and he won't leave me alone." I said.

"Don't talk about me like I can't hear you." He said.

"Bye Nicholas. Your mother is here now, I'm fine." I said.

He sighed. "Alright babe. Call me if anything." He said. "And mama. Take it easy on her." He said.

"I will, bye now." She told him and I hung up.

"Aniya is on her way here. Would you like to wait for her or have her meet us?" I asked.

"We can wait here. Your belly is growing." she cooed.

"You can touch if you'd like. I said.

Her eyes brightened and she touch slowly. "Gosh I always wanted to touch your belly but I didn't want to be rude." she smiled

I smiled back at her. "Aww well you can touch anytime you'd like." I said.

"Thank you." She said.

"So, what are we shopping for?" I asked her folding my legs on the couch.

"I want to get the baby something's. I'm so excited about him or her."/
She said.

I laughed. "We don't know what the sex is." I said.

She shrugged. "Well we can get you some clothes, get the baby some yellow things. I even ordered these pacifiers. They are so cute too. Vinny was so happy about the baby he wants a bit so bad." She said. "I want a girl."