Chapter 66

Nicholas drove to the hospital faster than I ever even knew he could. He drove like I was the one in labor.

"Baby!" Nicholas said and I turned around to look at him.

"What? What's going on? Why you not with Aniya?" He asked.

"Because she didn't even get here yet."
I said.

"What? Well what time did she call?" He asked.

"Less than ten minutes ago babe." I laughed.

He laughed. "I'm sorry baby." He said kissing me.

"Mmhm. Wait did you forget my grandmother!" I asked and he cursed.

"Let me go get her." He said and ran out of the hospital.

I shook my head and sat in the chair waiting for them to hurry up. This was not life and this is not fun. I sighed and reached into my purse pulling out a bad of gummy worms popping them into my mouth. Within two minutes Nicholas was walking back in with grandma behind him.

We don't live far, being that he works at this hospital.

"How you let him forget me?" My grandma asked and I laughed.

"I didn't. I was busy-"
"Too busy fucking. That's what." She said and sat down next to me snatching my gummy worms from me.

I sighed and took out my hot pickle. I snack way more now. Being that I'm so far along I can't eat like I used to. My abdomen gets real tight and I feel like I can't breathe walk or do anything besides sleep.

Nicholas glared at me and then shook his head. I know he pissed being that just three days ago we talked with my doctor about my eating and he said if I wanted to carry to full term I would have to be back to eating healthier. The babies crave less now but I still find myself wanting it oddly.

I ate half my pickle and gave the other half to Nicholas not being able to stomach the rest of it.

When Jonathan and Aniya finally arrived in the hospital they were so calm. She was practicing her breathing methods really well and she seemed so unbothered.

"Damn. Them classes really worked for her. Ava maybe you should go back." My grandmother said and I glared at her.

"I thought nobody really breathes like that." I said.

"Well hey." She shrugged and another woman came in holding her stomach and screaming.

She tapped my arm and laughed. "That's. That's how you supposed to act. Oh girl her husband head is big. It's gon hurt! It's gon hurt."

I sat in the seat next to my grandmother and Nicholas as my parents came in and my mother immediately went to tend to Aniya.

"Grandma." I said nervously.

"It really hurt?" She asked.

"Oh yes. That's why your grandfather and I, we agreed on one. Your mother was more than enough." She said shaking her head.

I suddenly felt my chest get tight and I watched as the woman sat in the wheelchair cursing her husband out and telling him how she'd chop his balls off if he ever tried to get her pregnant again. I am so not ready for this. Birth! And me? Hell no.

"Baby." Nicholas said as he grabbed my hand.

"Hmm?" I asked breathing heavily.

"You're sweating. What's wrong."

"Baby. In like six weeks the least that right there will be you and I. I will be pushing two heads out of my vagina." I said.

"I know baby. Relax okay?" He said.

"No no! It hurts when your dick goes in and out and it's big yes, but not as big as a child's head. Even you say my shit is tight oh my god. Oh my god!" I said breathing heavily.

"Dolce, relax before you have an anxiety attack." He said opening the bottle of water.

"Ava. Aniya wants you." My father said and heart be fastened.

"Me!" She wants me?" I said damn there shouting.

"Yeah. She wants you." He told me and I nodded.

I got up out of my seat with Nicholas's help and waddled my ass into her room.

Her legs were propped up and she was freaking out. It felt twenty times hotter in my opinion.

"Aniya relax my dear. You have three more centimeters to go before you can push sweet heart." Her doctor said and she nodded her head.

"Okay. Thank you." She said and then grabbed Jonathan's hand squeezing it and looking at what she called her focal point which so happen to be me.

"Ava. You're so beautiful." She said and smiled at me. I smiled and said 'thank you'

"I need you. I realize we haven't been talking as much as we both would like and we have been super distant I need you to be here and experience this with me." She told me.

I nodded. "You want me here. Like here as in at the hospital?" I said hoping that's what she meant.

"No baby girl. Stay in the room with me." She said.

"Oh no-" I started.

And she gasped and gritted her teeth focusing on me. She looked into my eyes and I suddenly felt more clammy than before

"You're a great focal point." She smiled at me and I nodded.

Even though I was dying slowly at the thought of birthing I couldn't just leave her. She is my sister although I'm not fond of her right now.

"You'll do it?" She asked.

"Yeah sweetie. I will." I told her and she nodded smiling.

"Hug me!" She told me and then grunted her face again.

"Back Ava back!" She yelled and i stood back in the spot I was at.

Before I knew it, she was pushing and I could vividly see the babies head. I wanted to faint and everyone's face was of pure joy, even hers and I couldn't even keep the horror off my face.

"One more Aniya. You're doing beautifully!" Her doctor said and I put on a straight face because at her focal point I couldn't show my worry. She screamed and for some reason I looked down.

I screamed and so did she. Hers was out of excitement that the baby had come and mine, mine was from horror. My vagina will go through that trauma to birth two human beings. How will I survive!

Before I knew it I was dizzy and threw up all over the floor. The joyous moment quickly turned sour when I saw what I had done. Before I knew, I saw stars and blackness.

A/N

40 comments for next update!