Chapter 45

I walk in the hallways and turn my way to my locker and open it. Yesterday Mike kissed me and it stuck in my mind like crazy. I kissed him back and I know it's bad. I don't know what should I do. Should I tell Sam? But I don't think so.

"Hey, whatever I did, I'm sorry okay." Sam says to me and standing next to my locker.

"What?" I frown at him.

"You just being quiet since your dad's inauguration and I thought that maybe I did something wrong and I know I always did something wrong so I'm sorry." Sam half smiled at me.

"You didn't do anything wrong." I kiss his cheek and shut my locker.

"Alright..." Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"I'm just in period and my mood become ups and downs." I said to him.

"Come on." Sam takes my hand and walks lead me.

I let out a sigh and walk follow him to the choir room. Yes, we got our choir room back. Not because my dad is the principal now but because we found out that The Warblers was cheating and disqualified from sectionals so we won and get a chance to perform at regionals.

I sit down on the backseat and lean my head. I'm actually not in period. I just don't know how to tell Sam that yesterday Mike came over and we kissed. Sam and I must be break up for the second time, I guess.

"All right, people, we are back!" Finn walks in and grins at us. "First of all, big props to Sam and Blaine for all their hard work to make this happen. But there's no time to celebrate. We just lost three weeks of prep time for Regionals, and we still have to raise $400 to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis." Finn says to us.

"It's the Paris of Indiana." Artie simply said.

"I propose a bake sale. I mean it worked last time." Finn says to us.

"Well, that's because Puck spiked the cupcakes with Mary Jane." Artie says.

"I'd be willing to cut off my hair to sell it for extra cash." Joe simply said.

"To who? Jamaican kids with Rastafarian cancer? Or as rigging on a haunted pirate ship?" Kitty asks Joe.

"I could sell more of my semen." Sam simply said.

"This is silly." Tina asks her head. "I know exactly how we're gonna get the money." Tina walks to the front. "The Men of McKinley calendar. Let's face it this is the cutest crop of Glee boys we've ever had." Tina grins at us.

"That's great." Finn nods.

"And it's January, so it's the perfect time to sell them." Marley says.

"There are six guys, so each one can take two months. I think Blaine should definitely be December. You can do a Santa thing but sexy.
Sexy Claus." Tina grins at Blaine.

"I'm in as long as I can take my shirt off." Sam makes an impression. I turn my face at him and raise my eyebrows then shake my head.

"Wait, why does it have to be just the men? Why can't we objectify the girls, too?" Artie asks.

"Cause girls are the ones that buy stuff. We're responsible for the consumer- driven economy. Those Twilight books are poop on paper, and we've turned them into a billion-dollar industry." Kitty says to him.

"Team Jacob." Unique says proudly.

"This could actually work. Tina you're in charge. You can set up the photo shoots. Everybody else, pick your months and work on your concepts. Good job, Tina!" Finn smiles at us.