Chapter 91: The Royal Woods Snow Race Part 1

It was a snowy day in Royal Woods, Michigan. At an open snowfield, there was a ton of people along with the group as they were in sleds.

"Welcome to the Royal Woods Snow Race!" The announcer said. "Today is the 5th year we had this event happening. The winner will receive 1000 dollars!"

"We're gonna win for sure," Lincoln said as he and Clyde were on their sled.

"Dream on," Hunter said with Luna next to him. "We'll take that $1000 prize money. I still remember using a sled when I was little."

"So do I," Luna said.

"Not if you aren't quick," Perry said on his sled.

"Yeah," Lynn next to him. Aiden and Luan were listening, however, Aiden was quiet.

"You okay, Aiden?" Luan asks.

"I'm fine," Aiden said. "I'm glad you're here by my side."

"I would never leave you," Luan said embracing him, causing him to smile. Next to them was Lori, who was going solo and eavesdropping.

"How sweet," Lori said quietly. Next was Lana and Lola.

"When we have that money," Lola said. "We can get everything we want."

"I couldn't agree more," Lana said.

"Ha!" Flip said next to them, going solo. "I'll take that prize money so I can be rich!"

"In your dreams, cheapskate," Devin said next to Flip. Next to him was Leni.

"We're gonna win," Leni said. "When we do, can we please go shopping?"

"Alright," Devin said smiling a bit as Leni embraces him happily.

"The race is about to begin!" The announcer said as everyone was seated and ready.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Go!" Multiple sleds went off with the dogs/wolves running through the snowy terrain.

"Atta boy, Charles!" Lana said as Charles was running as fast as he can with the other dogs. A lot of people were using their dogs to pull the sled. Meanwhile, Yukio was simply examining the environment.

"Yukio?" Riley asks. "What are you doing?"

"Looking at what's coming up," Yukio said. "You see, it's better if we let people pass us so we wouldn't have to stop our sleigh."

The moment he said that a random person suddenly gets off the course.

"See what I mean?" Yukio said. "Let's go, Wolfie!"

Wolfie let out a howl before moving slightly faster.

"The people who're in the lead is Orion and Tasha!" The announcer said.

"We got this, Tasha!" Orion said.

"I know we do!" Tasha cheerily said before a sled went past them.

"Not on our watch!" Tabby said.

"Yeah!" Joe said as the two went faster while Orion and Tasha followed behind.

"This is exciting!" The announcer said. "Everyone is determined to win that $1000 prize money! Who will take the prize home?! Who will-"

The announcer was interrupted by a man who ran over to him and whispered something, causing him to have his eyes widen.

"Really?" The announcer said.

"Yes," The man quietly said.

"Breaking news!" The announcer said. "A snowstorm is heading this way! The racers will have to be careful from the snowstorm!"