Chapter 11: The Prankster's Lair and Creation

A/N I'm back. I'm finally back. It's been so long since I wrote a chapter down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter was practicing for a new song and he was trying to find the right beat to it with his electric guitar.

"C'mon, there's gotta be a great beat to it." Hunter said.

"Hey Hunter." Perry said, entering the room. "Have you seen Aiden?"

"He went down to the basement, which he calls it his lair." Hunter said.

"What does he do there?" Perry asked.

"Creates new gadgets and tests them out." Hunter said.

"Neat-o." Perry said.

"It's not 'neat-o', some of them are pranks, so he's gonna prank us." Hunter said.

"Oh yeah, his pranks are smart." Perry said recalling the times he pranked them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

Hunter and Perry were shocked of how they even were on the ceiling. They had been glued up and they were sleeping earlier.

"I see you guys like to stick around." Aiden joked laughing, holding a toy rifle that can shoot out glue.

The next one was Hunter grabbing the doorknob to their door and he was shocked with electricity. He fell to the floor and Aiden came out.

"That was quite a shocking experience." Aiden joked, taking the doorknob off with a electric proof glove and replacing it with the regular one.

Then Perry was practicing with his punching bag. Suddenly, the punching bag disappeared.

"Where did it-" Perry didn't get to finish because the punching bag came back and hitted him back.

"Who's the dummy now?" Aiden joked laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We can't tell the Louds about this, especially Luan." Hunter said.

"Why?" Perry said.

"W-why?" Hunter repeated. "I'll tell you why, Aiden is the King of pranks and Luan is the Queen of pranks. If she finds out...."

Perry thought about it and realization has struck him.

"They're gonna team up." Perry finished.

"Exactly." Hunter said. "We need to prevent that from happening."

"One prankster, we can handle. Two pranksters, we can't deal with it." Perry said.

"Hold on." Hunter said, taking out his phone. "I got a message from Luna saying that she, along with her siblings, are coming over."

"We're doomed." Perry said.

"Did I hear 'doomed' being used?" Pablo said entering the room.

"Yes Pablo. Aiden's girlfriend is also a master of pranks." Perry explained.

"We can't let her find out." Hunter said.

"Oh great." Pablo said. "Are they coming over?"

"Yes." Hunter said. Perry started to walk out of their room and enter his room.