Chapter 54: Blonde Fight + Old Friends Announcement

It was a normal day in Royal Woods. Lori was at the mall, talking on the phone with Bobby.

"So Pablo and Priscilla are really getting married?" Bobby asked.

"Yes." Lori said. "Hunter, Aiden, Perry, Yukio, and everyone else are all supporting them."

"Man, I can't wait for the wedding." Bobby said.

"You and Ronnie Anne will be there to see it, right?" Lori asked.

"Yeah." Bobby said. "Along with my mother and relatives. It's not bothering you, is it?"

"No." Lori said. "I know they would want to see it."

"Okay." Bobby said as the sound of a door opening was heard in the background. "Got to go! Business."

"Okay." Lori said. "I miss you Boo Boo Bear."

"Yeah." Bobby said. "I miss you too Babe."

They both simultaneously ended the call. Lori grabbed her bags of clothes and proceed to head back home. She decided to head back home by walking. When she got home, she can hear chattering inside the house. She listens to hear her siblings talking with someone.

"So you happen to know where to get great dresses?" Leni asked.

"Of course." A familiar voice only Lori would know. "It wasn't that hard to find."

"That voice." Lori said. She went to the windows to take a peek inside. Inside was her siblings and Carol Pingrey.

"It's her." Lori said.

"I gotta say Carol, you're a really great friend of ours." Luna said.

"Why thank you." Carol said. "Say, where is Lori?"

"She went to the mall early and it was just us." Lincoln said. "Luckily, you were around and you decided to visit us."

"Thank you Lincoln." Carol said. Lori was angered to see her siblings giving compliments to her rival. She immediately went to the front door, takes a deep breath in and out, and opens the door by grabbing the doorknob. Everyone was now looking at her.

"Lori! You're back." Luan said.

"Hey." Lori simply said.

"Hello Lori." Carol said.

"Hello Carol." Lori said sounding all friendly.

"I was just helping out your siblings and making sure they're all satisfied with my work." Carol said.

"It's no problem." Lori said trying not to act hostile.

"Well, we got to go." Leni said as she, Luna, and Lola were about to head out the door with Carol.

"Wait! Where are you all going?" Lori asked.

"Carol is helping me look for dresses." Leni said.

"Later, she'll be with me, Hunter, Tabby, and Joe to help us out on music." Luna added.

"Then she'll help me find great makeup to use for my next pageants." Lola said.

"See ya." Carol said as they left.

"Bye Carol!" The Loud siblings except Lori all said waved their hands as she left with Leni, Luna, and Lola.

"You okay Lori?" Lincoln asked noticing her face of anger.

"I'm perfectly fine!" Lori said leaving the house and shutting the front door loudly.

"Should someone check on her?" Lynn asked.