Chapter 17: Duel Fighting Tournament

Perry and Lynn are at the gym, practicing their fighting skills with punching bags, and Orion was giving them orders.

"Show them how strong you are!" Orion said. Perry and Lynn were giving their all and soon, Orion blew the whistle.

"Done." Orion said.

"That was great." Lynn said, catching her breath.

"Thanks for helping us Orion." Perry said.

"No problem." Orion said. "Why are you two doing this again?"

"Because we're training for a duel fighting tournament." Perry said. "We're competing together as a duo."

"We are gonna win." Lynn said confident.

"Good luck you two." Orion said, putting the equipment away and the couple left the gym.

"Well well, what do we have here?" A voice said. Perry and Lynn looked to the source and it was a boy with blonde hair, orange hoodie with yellow outlines on the zipper, white pants, and gray sneakers. Next to him was girl with long black hair, purple hoodie with green outlines on the zipper, black pants, and brown sneakers.

"Who are you two?" Perry asked them.

"My name is Drake." He said. He then pointed to the girl next to him. "This is my girlfriend, Carly."

"Hey." She simply said.

"Are you two competing in the duel fighting tournament as well?" Lynn asked.

"Yep." Drake said. "We don't take fights easy."

"So, you two wanna win as well?" Perry concluded.

"Yes, so see ya later Perry Pierce and Lynn Loud." Carly said, walking away with her boyfriend.

"How does she knows our names?" Lynn asked her boyfriend.

"They probably know us and we didn't know them." Perry suggested.

"We are not going to lose to those two!" Lynn said.

"Yeah, that's the spirit!" Perry said, lifting Lynn up, causing his girlfriend to blush.

"Let's go get our stuff! But first!" Lynn said.

"What?" Perry said.

"Can you please put me down?" Lynn asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perry and Lynn were at their houses and they brought many boxes of fighting equipment to a empty field. They were struggling, due to many items being carried.

"If we are going to the tournament with our stuff, we are gonna need some help to lift these boxes." Perry said.

"Pablo's RV?" Lynn asked.

"Nah, he's fixing it." Perry said. "I know two guys who can help us."

"Lemme guess, your best friends?" Lynn guessed.

"Yep." Perry said. "Orion too."

Minutes later, Hunter, Aiden, and Orion were with the couple.

"You want us to lift all of this stuff, to a tournament?" Hunter said.

"C'mon guys, we really need this stuff." Perry said.

"It will take a half hour to move it all." Aiden said.

"We got this." Perry said.

"This is easy." Orion said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------