Chapter 23: A Visit from the Past Part 2 + Announcement

A/N What's up readers, before this chapter starts, I have released a new book called "Kingdom Hearts: A Loud Heart." It's a crossover of Kingdom Hearts and The Loud House. Go check it out. It has Hunter, Aiden, and Perry in the book, along with the The Loud House characters, Kingdom Hearts Characters, Disney Characters, and Final Fantasy Characters. As of now, it has four chapters. Now, let's begin with today's chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group were now on the road and Pablo was driving the RV to the address.

"Are we there yet?" Perry asked.

"No." Pablo said.

"Are there yet?" Lana asked.

"No."

"Are we there yet?" Lola asked.

"No."

"Guys, stop bugging Pablo." Hunter said.

"Fine." They said, leaving Pablo alone.

"Thanks Hunter." Pablo said.

"No problem." Hunter said.

"I wonder how the place will look like inside." Lisa wondered.

"...." Aiden was quiet, watching everyone talking to one another.

"Are you okay Aiden?" Luan asked, as she noticed him being silent.
"To be honest, I don't know what to say to him. 'Hey Dad, how'd you been?' I don't know what he'll say or think of me." Aiden explained.

"Aiden, I know you haven't seen him for five years, but maybe this is a chance to talk to him." Luan pointed out.

"Yeah, you're right." Aiden said.

"We're here." Pablo said, stopping the RV in front of the house of Aiden's father.

"This is it." Aiden said. He got out of the RV and his girlfriend, friends, and best friends, all were behind him.

"Let me knock on the door." Aiden said.

"Okay." Pablo said. Aiden walked towards the door and knocks on the door. On the other side of the door, was the sounds of footsteps approaching the door.

"Coming!" A man said on the other side. The door was open and there stood the man, having black hair, a black trench coat, brown pants, and red shoes.

"No way." Hunter said.

"...." Aiden was quiet.

"It can't be...." Perry said.

"It's true....." Pablo said.

"Hey Dad." Aiden said, looking at the man. The man looked at him confused, until his appearance made him remember.

"Aiden?" The man said. "Is that really you?"

"Yeah, it's me." Aiden said. "Can we come inside?"

"Sure son." Mr. Alvery said, letting everyone in. They followed him and he lead towards the living room, which had three couches and a tv.

"You got a well looking place." Hunter commented.

"Thanks, uh..." Mr. Alvery said, trying to remember Hunter's name.

"Remember us?" Perry asked. Mr. Alvery looked at the two boys and he looked at their clothes.

"If it isn't Hunter and Perry?" Mr. Alvery said, causing them to smile. He then looked towards Pablo. "If I remember you correctly, you must be Perry's older brother Pablo."