Chapter 25: A Party of Games

It was 7:00 pm at Pablo's house. Pablo was outside, who had just got back from work, opening the door to see Hunter, Aiden, and Perry, who were all waiting for him.

"Hey Pablo." Perry said.

"What do you guys want?" Pablo asked.

"Listen, we were wondering if we can have another sleepover." Hunter said.

"Hmm." Pablo said, thinking of the sleepover he missed when he saw that everyone was asleep.

"C'mon, you can join us and invite Priscilla." Aiden said.

"Hmm." Pablo was thinking. He never played their party games with them.

"Alright then." Pablo said.

"Thanks brother." Perry said, taking out his phone and telling Lynn the news.

"I'll get everything set up." Hunter said, running up the stairs.

"We got a lot of games to play." Aiden said joining Hunter.

"I told Lynn the news, and she's on her way with her family." Perry said.

"That's great." Pablo said.

"Hold it." Perry said. "She also invited Orion, Lincoln invited Clyde, and Lori invited Bobby and Ronnie Anne."

"I'm okay with that." Pablo said. "Besides, they can meet Priscilla for the first time."

"Yeah, you're right." Perry said. "Let's go see if we have everything we need."

The two brothers went upstairs and saw the room was very clean with a laptop, a whiteboard with marker, and food.

"Well, we're all set up." Hunter said.

"Let's wait until they all show up." Aiden said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minutes has passed by and everyone was arrived at the house. They were all in Hunter, Aiden, and Perry's room, which had a lot of space for all of them.

"So, what do you all want to do first?" Pablo asked everyone.

"How about Charades?" Hunter suggested.

"Alright." Ronnie Anne said.

"That's easy for me." Lisa said.

"We'll see." Aiden said. "Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go." Perry said. He went to the middle of the room and he kept opening and closing his hands.

"You're a crab." Lisa said.

"Dang it." Perry said. "Yes, who's next?"

"I'll go." Hunter said. He took Perry's place and he acted like he was playing something.

"You're watching something?" Orion asked. Hunter kept going.

"You're playing an instrument?" Lisa asked. Hunter nodded his head.

"A guitar?" Aiden asked. Hunter kept going.

"A ukulele?" Luan asked. Hunter was still playing the instrument.

"A electric guitar!" Luna said.

"Yes!" Hunter said. Luna hugged her boyfriend in victory.

"I said guitar first." Aiden said.

"Yeah, but you forget the word 'electric' before it." Hunter said. "You wanna go?"

"Yes!" Aiden said. He took Hunter's place and he acted like he was trapped.