Chapter 8: Sleepover

"Alright, we go over the checklist, one more time." Hunter said.

"Snacks?"

"Check." Aiden said, holding a bowl of snacks, which are chips and popcorn.

"Movies?"

"Check." Perry said, showing the movie box arts.

"Games and Video games?"

"Check." Aiden said, holding a box of party games and video games.

"Drinks?"

"Check." Perry said, holding bottles of soda, juice, and water.

"Room enough for everyone?"

The trio look at their huge room.

"Check." They said in unison.

"We are clear." Hunter said. "It's nice that Pablo allowed us to invite the Louds over for a sleepover."

"Yeah, he said we should be quiet. He is sleeping as we speak. He had a busy day of work." Perry said. "I put earmuffs on him."

"Good, he won't hear anything at all." Aiden said.

The sound of a doorbell was heard.

"They're here." Hunter said. The trio ran out of their room and went downstairs to the front door. They open the door and saw Mr. and Ms. Loud, along with their children.

"Hello Mr. and Ms. Loud." Perry said.

"Hello Hunter, Aiden, and Perry." Ms. Loud said.

"We are here to leave our children here for your sleepover." Mr. Loud said. Lincoln, Lori, who was carrying Lily, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, the twins, and Lisa entered the house, with sleeping bags.

"Make sure they are alright and have enough sleep." Ms. Loud said.

"Okay, got it." Hunter said, writing it down on his notebook.

"Make sure nothing happens to any of them." Mr. Loud.

"Relax, there's nothing bugging you in the middle of the night." Perry said.

"Except for crickets." Aiden joked, causing his friends and the Loud siblings to groan, while Luan laughed.

"Dude, I thought-" Before Hunter could say more, Mr. Loud laughed.

"Thats a good one! I like this boy." He said. "Have a nice time everyone!"

The parents left and walk across the street to their home. Aiden closed the door and turned to everyone.

"Okay everyone, it's 8:00 pm. We're gonna go upstairs and head to our room. Follow Hunter." Aiden said.

"This way." Hunter said, walking up the stairs with everyone following. They all arrived at their room and the Loud siblings were in awe of how huge the room is.

"Your room has a lot of space." Lana said.

"This room is enough for us all." Lisa said.

"Let's get this sleepover started!" Lincoln said.

"What do you all want to do?" Perry said, pointing to the stuff they have planned. The Loud siblings all huddled together and were talking to each other quietly. They quickly finished and Lori spoke to the trio.

"We wanna watch a movie." She said.

"Okay, which one?" Hunter said, showing the dvds.

They all look through the collection and they all had the same movie in mind that they wanna watch.