Chapter 27: The New Guy + New OC

A/N Hello readers. Before this chapter starts, I have a new character that I have created. Below is the info.

Yukio Yakel

Gender: Male

Age: 12

Hair: Black

Appearance: Crimson hoodie with black skull logo, gray sling backpack, black pants, gray sneakers, scar down on right eye

Runaway Orphan

Artist

Antisocial

Homeless

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was midnight, and on the bus, was a boy, who had black hair, a crimson hoodie with a black skull logo, a gray sling backpack on his back, black pants, gray sneakers, and a scar down on his right eye.

"Next stop!" The boy said. The bus driver drove to the next stop and stop right there. The boy then got up from his seat and walked to the bus doors.

"Thanks." The boy said, handing in the amount of money, which was two dollars.

"No problem." The bus driver said, as the boy left the bus. The boy took a step on the sidewalk and turned to see the bus driving away.

"Time for me to keep moving." The boy said. He then kept walking until he saw a hotel nearby. It read "Royal Woods Hotel" on the building. He entered inside and saw the manager.

"How can I help you?" The manager asked.

"Do you have any room available for tonight only?" The boy asked.

"Yes. Name?" The manager asked.

"Yukio." The boy said, handing over the money.

"Enjoy your night." The manager said, handing him the keys. Yukio looked at his room key number and headed towards there. He kept walking until he saw the door that matched his room key. He unlocked the door and saw an okay room. He placed his sling backpack on the coat hanger and went over to his bed. He looks at the clock and saw it was 12:45 am.

"Time to fall asleep." Yukio said, getting in his bedsheets and soon, he falls asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the morning in Pablo's house. The trio were all asleep and the alarm rang always on 7:00 am. Hunter was the first to awaken. He climbed down the bunk bed ladder and went over to turn the alarm off.

"Wake up guys!" Hunter said, waking Aiden and Perry up.

"We're up." Perry said, getting up.

"It's another day in Royal Woods." Aiden said, getting up as well. The trio all changed into their regular clothes and went downstairs to see Pablo.

"Hey you three." Pablo said, getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Perry asked.

"I'm off to see Priscilla." Pablo said. "We planned to go to the movies."

"Good luck you two." Aiden said.

"Thanks." Pablo said, walking out the door and shutting it.

"Let's get something to eat." Hunter said.