Chapter 85: A Career of a Little Girl

It was a normal day for Yukio. He was sitting on the couch of the living room and was drawing something.

"Hey, Yukio," Riley said entering the living room.

"Hey, Riley," Yukio said as continue to draw.

"What are you drawing?" Riley asked.

"I'm simply writing what I had in my mind," Yukio said. "Here. I'll show you."

Yukio shows the artwork to Riley and it was a mask that represented an animal, which was a wolf.

"A wolf mask?" Riley said.

"Yeah," Yukio said. "It represents the courage and the honor to defend the people you love."

"That's really sweet," Riley said. "Hey, Yukio?"

"Yes?" Yukio said.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" Riley asked.

"I want to become an artist," Yukio said. "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"Ummm," Riley said thinking as a thought bubble appears above her head and there was nothing in it. "I don't know."

"Well," Yukio said. "You're still a kid, so you don't need to worry about it."

"But," Riley said. "You and the others all have something to do."

Yukio looks at her to see her having a saddened expression. He didn't want to see her sad any longer.

"Riley," Yukio said. "How about we go find what you might be interested in?"

"Sure," Riley said with her expression changing to a happy one.

"Alright then," Yukio said smiling at her. "Let's go."

Yukio and Riley then left the house and were at the front porch.

"Where are we going?" Riley asked.

"Going around Royal Woods to see if anything will catch your attention," Yukio said. "I'll be with you the whole time."

"Okay," Riley said as the two then started to walk away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yukio and Riley have arrived at the Royal Woods Dancing School to see many boys and girls were dancing.

"So, Riley," Yukio said. "Have you ever thought of dancing?"

"Yeah," Riley said. "I always wanted to try dancing."

"Let's see you dance," Yukio said.

"Okay," Riley said seeing the other kids dancing, so she copies their dancing and she looks in the mirror. "I'm doing it! I'm doing it!"

Yukio smiles seeing her happy until someone spoke.

"Nice dance moves," A lady said.

"Thank you," Riley said. "I would like to dance."

"You?" The lady asked as Riley nods. "Well, let's see your dance moves."

Riley then began to move and the lady looks at her.

"How did I do?" Riley asked.

"Well," The lady said somewhat hesitant. "You did it well, but it wasn't enough."

"What?" Riley asked.

"I'm sorry," The lady said. "But you're still a little girl. You should come back when you're older and more mature."