Chapter 37: Thunderstorms

The sky was cloudy in Royal Woods. People had umbrellas just in case of rain and people were staying home, taking their pets and properties inside. In Pablo's house, the five boys were sitting on the couch, looking at the tv, which had the weather news live.

"This just in! Royal Woods will have an intense thunderstorm!" The news man said, causing the five to all listen.

"That's not good." Yukio said.

"So Yukio, how do you survive these kind of weather events?" Hunter asked.

"I look for shelter real quickly." Yukio answered.

"So stay indoors and make sure you keep everyone living in your home present!" The news man said as they changed the weather news into something else.

"I have to get Wolfie inside." Yukio said, leaving the room, and was heading to the backyard.

"This isn't good." Hunter said. "Due to this thunderstorm, we'll probably lose power to our house."

"We're gonna need candles, flashlights, and any other light source." Perry said as Yukio walked in the room with Wolfie by his side.

"Not to worry." Aiden said. "I got something that will help us."

"Really?" Pablo asked. "What is it?"

Aiden took everyone downstairs to the basement, and Aiden carried a machine.

"What is that?" Hunter asked.

"This is a generator that can last for several hours of power." Aiden said, hooking up his generator to the power of their house.

"Is the generator even on?" Perry asked.

"Nope." Aiden said. "I'll have it on when the power comes down. You all can now go back upstairs."

Hunter, Perry, Yukio, Pablo, and Wolfie all went back upstairs to check back on the news.

"This thunderstorm will take many hours, so find shelter for yourself and your loved ones real quick!" The news man said. Suddenly, raining was heard and Pablo looks outside to see a lot of rain coming down.

"The rain weather is really intense." Yukio said, joining in.

"No kidding." Perry said, also joining in. "The news guy got the timing right, I'll give him credit for that."

"Stay safe from this-" Before the news man can say more, the tv turned off, followed along with the rest of the power.

"Aiden! The power is out!" Hunter said.

"Not to worry!" Aiden's voice rang from the basement. The power then turned back, causing all electronics to become fully functional.

"It worked!" Hunter said.

"Nice creation Aiden." Perry said as Aiden walked back upstairs, joining the scene.

"Thanks." Aiden said.

"Hey guys." Pablo said.

"Yes Pablo?" Yukio said.

"Can you guys look around the house to see if every window is closed? I don't want the house to be flooded." Pablo asked the four boys. Wolfie went over to the corner and took a nap in his dog bed.

"You got it!" The four boys said as they left, leaving Pablo to see if the news channel was still on.

"Well, the satellite can't reach a signal." Pablo said, seeing that the tv was just a blank screen. "Guess I'll put something from the DVR."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Loud House, everyone was together in the living room, all quiet as the power was out.