Chapter 89: Goodbye

Previously on The Loud House: New Friends, Aiden receives a visit from his father about the conditions of his mother. Aiden took off with his father and rushed to the hospital, where his mother is being taken care of. Aiden and Adrien discuss about the old times and reunited with Ally. The doctors are examining if anything is wrong with her and she's alright for now. Aiden later makes a statement that he would like to have both of his parents to live in their house. The two were surprised of this and the parents couldn't help but agreed to this. But the doctors are aware of something. What will happen to Aiden, Adrien, and Ally? Find out by reading this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pablo had took the RV and driven himself, Priscilla, Hunter, Perry, Yukio, Haiku, Riley, RJ, Ethan, Devin, and the Louds to the hospital. Pablo parked the RV and everyone all exited the RV and headed to the entrance. They saw patients being treated, and doctors and nurses busy with their job. Pablo went to the counter to meet the lady.

"Hi," The lady said. "How can I help you?"

"Well," Pablo said. "We're here to visit Ally Alvery."

The lady checks on the computer before looking towards to the group.

"Sure," The lady said. "All visitors can see her now."

"Thanks," Pablo said. "Where would she be?"

"Try the cafe," The lady said as Pablo thank her and everyone all walk towards to the cafeteria. When they got there, they saw many patients eating while some were being assisted. Pablo then saw Aiden, sitting with Adrien and Ally.

"There they are," Pablo said.

"Aiden!" Luan said as she ran towards him.

"Luan!" Aiden said seeing her as he opened his arms and embraced her.

"Everyone is here," Hunter said.

"Hello Hunter and Perry," Ally said.

"Hey Ms. Alvery," Hunter and Perry said as Ally then looks at RJ, Ethan, and Devin.

"RJ, Ethan, and Devin," Ally said. "It's good to see you three. How have you been?"

"Great," RJ said.

"Pretty fine," Ethan said.

"We're doing alright Ms. Alvery," Devin said before Ally then looks at Yukio and Riley.

"You two must be Yukio and Riley," Ally said. "Aiden told me about you two."

"Hi, Ms. Alvery," Riley said slightly shy.

"It's nice to meet you," Yukio said.

"Nice to meet the two of you," Ally said. "Yukio looks like a nice gentleman and Riley is a wonderful little girl."

"Thanks," The two said.

"Is your mother alright, Alvery?" Devin asks.

"She's fine," Aiden said. "We're just waiting for the doctors to check her out of the hospital."

"When she's out, what's going to happen to her?" Perry asks.

"She's moving in with us," Aiden said as the group was surprised.

"Really?" Pablo said.

"We talked about it earlier," Ally said. "It would be nice to live with you all."

"I would like that," Hunter said.

"Also," Aiden said. "My Dad with move in with us."

Once again, the group were surprised and look at Adrien.