Chapter 84: The Secret

It was a normal day in Royal Woods, Michigan. After what happened yesterday, things have been alright. Hunter, Aiden, and Perry were discussing plans to each other.

"So?" Hunter said. "Anything you guys planning to do today?"

"Yeah," Aiden said. "Luan and I have to attend more birthday parties."

"Me and Lynn are gonna be practicing soccer with Lynn's team, along with mine," Perry said. "What are you doing today?"

"Well," Hunter said. "Luna and I are meeting up with Joe and Tabby so we can attend a rockers convention."

"Hey," Perry said. "I just realize something."

"What's that?" Hunter asked.

"Where's Yukio, RJ, Ethan, and Devin?" Perry asked.

"Yukio and Haiku went on a double date with Ethan and Maggie. RJ is working on a movie production in the basement," Aiden said. "As for Devin, he's probably awake or still asleep."

As they were talking, Devin was seen walking down the stairs and heading straight for the front door. Before he could leave, Aiden took notice of his presence.

"Where are you going?" Aiden asked as Devin looks at the Trio. They were looking at him.

"I'm heading to the workshop," Devin said. "I need to go."

"Okay," Aiden said knowing what Devin would as Devin then left through the front door. Devin took steps away from the house and let out a sigh.

"That was close," Devin muttered before taking out his phone and sending a text to someone.

Devin: Leni, let's meet up at the theaters.

Leni: Okay. Why can't we meet now since we live close?

Devin: Because someone will see us. You didn't your siblings anything?

Leni: Nope.

Devin: Okay. I'll see you there xoxo

Leni: You too ☺️❤️

Devin puts his phone away and proceeds to head where they're supposed to meet up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devin arrives at the Royal Woods Theater and looks around for Leni. He also made a mental note to watch out for the others if they see him and Leni together. Before Devin could continue to look, he felt a pair of hands covering his eyes.

"Guess who?" Devin could hear Leni say.

"Leni," Devin said smiling as Leni uncover his eyes. Devin turns around and looks at her.

"You ready to watch the movie?" Leni asked cheerily.

"Sure," Devin said giving Leni a kiss on the lips, causing her to blush.

"Devin," Leni said. "I didn't know you were affectionate."

"Only for you," Devin said before doing a bow. "M'lady."

Leni giggles at this as went over the food counter. They bought popcorns and drinks and they enter the section that the movie was playing.

"Let's sit over here," Devin said as he and Leni sit at seats. The movie begins as Leni was resting her head on Devin's head.

"This is nice," Leni said quietly.

"Yeah," Devin said quietly. But behind them, a couple of rows were Yukio, Haiku, Ethan, and Maggie. They were enjoying the date until Ethan notices something.