Chapter 59: Yukio Hunted

At the entrance to Royal Woods, there was a black haired boy on a moped, who wore a brown coat, black shirt, khakis pants, and black sneakers. He remembers why he was here.

"Time to look for that boy," The boy said as he drove into Royal Woods at midnight. There wasn't that much traffic and he stopped when he arrived at a hotel. He entered and saw a person reading a newspaper behind the counter.

"Hello," the person said. "Welcome to Royal Woods Hotel, how may I help you?"

"I would like to stay for the night," the boy said normally.

"Of course," the person said as the boy handed him the money. The boy then entered his room and rested on the bed. Before going to sleep, he took out a photo of him and the motorcycle crew BRNR altogether.

"I won't let your work go unfinished," the boy said. "I'll find that boy and finish him for you all."

The boy then looks outside to see an abandoned warehouse.

"I think I may have found where I can set up an HQ," he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the morning in Royal Woods and Yukio was awake. He went out of his room, went downstairs, and saw everyone was up.

"Morning Yukio," Perry said.

"Hey," Yukio said walking to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Hunter asked.

"To meet up with my sister," Yukio said.

"You have a sister?" Devin asked.

"Yeah, she's older than me," Yukio replied. "I'll be back later."

"Later then," RJ said as Yukio then left through the front door.

"So why does Yukio live here?" Ethan asked.

"Well," Aiden said. "It's a long story."

"You can tell us," Devin said. "We simply have plenty of time."

"Alright," Aiden said. Back with Yukio, who is outside, took a walk, and headed straight to Royal Woods Cafe. When he got there, there were people eating and chatting. He spots his sister in a table.

"Hey Zanna," Yukio said.

"Hello Yukio," Zanna said as the two hugged each other.

"I haven't seen you for a while," Yukio said.

"Yeah, so what did I happen to miss?" Zanna asked.

"A lot," Yukio said. "Perry was getting distant, but Pablo had a talk with him and he's back to normal. Joe and Tabby became a couple. So did Orion and Tasha. Hunter, Aiden, and Perry's friends are living with us for a week. One of Perry's enemies returned and Perry, along with me, Orion, Tasha, Ella, Ethan, Lynn, and Lincoln won a match of soccer against them."

"That's great news. I wish I was there," Zanna said. "But I was busy doing assignments for Mom and Dad."

"Yeah," Yukio said. "You're hungry?"

"I sure am," Zanna said.

"Let's get something to order," Yukio said as the two went to the counter. At the entrance of the cafe, there was the boy who entered and was examining the people around him.

"Where is he?" The boy asked. He looks at many people and he stopped when he had his eyes on Yukio and Zanna. He watches them take their orders in their hands and were walking to a table. The boy decided to sit at a table near them and decided to eavesdrop.