Chapter 64: All Forgiven

It was a normal day in Royal Woods, Michigan. Hunter, Aiden, Perry, Pablo, Priscilla, Yukio, RJ, Ethan, and Devin were eating breakfast.

"So," Pablo said. "Do you guys have any plans?"

"Yeah," Hunter said. "I've been planning to have a jamming season with Luna, Joe, and Tabby."

"That's nice," Priscilla said. "What about you Aiden?"

"Well," Aiden began. "I'm hanging out with Luan, Tasha, and Ella. Perry?"

All eyes were on him.

"I'm playing a game of soccer with Lynn, Polly, Margo, Drake, and Carly," Perry said. "The rest of you?"

Everyone looked at Yukio, RJ, Ethan, and Devin.

"I'm gonna hang out with Zanna, Haiku, Lucy, and Rocky," Yukio said.

"Who is Rocky?" Devin asked.

"Lucy's boyfriend," Yukio answered. "What are you doing today Devin?"

"Well, I'm challenged by a guy who thinks he can build better than me and he wants to do a catapult war," Devin said. "If you wanna know what it is, it's whoever can destroy the person's catapult with rocks, they win."

"Okay," Pablo said. "RJ?"

"I'm simply going to watch some movies I happen to bought from the store," RJ said. "What are you doing little brother?"

He was referring to Ethan.

"Well," Ethan said. "I wanna see what movies you're watching."

"That's fine with me," RJ said. Soon, everyone is done with breakfast and went out of the house.

"Well, I gotta go," Aiden said as he was the first person to leave. He went out the doors and saw Luan, who was waiting for him.

"You ready?" Luan asked.

"Yep," Aiden said as the two began to walk side by side, arms wrapped around each other. "Let's go to the park and meet up with Kimberly."

"I called Tasha and Ella to head to the park as well," Luan said.

"I hope everything will turn out well," Aiden said. They were walking to the park and when they got there, they saw Tasha, Ella, and Kimberly, all simply looking at each other.

"So..." Tasha said who doesn't know what to say to an old friend.

"You two are...looking great?" Kimberly said trying to sound nice.

"Hey girls," Aiden and Luan said bringing the three's attention.

"Finally," Ella said. "This was starting to get awkward."

"I agree," Kimberly said.

"Tasha and Ella, you two remember Kimberly?" Luan said pointing to her.

"Yeah," Ella said. "What happened to your look?"

"I changed myself," Kimberly said.

"So why did you invite us?" Tasha asked.

"Because we wanted to make Kimberly a friend to everyone," Aiden said.

"When did you two meet her?" Ella asked.

"Before Pablo and Priscilla's wedding, in the bakery," Luan said.

"We just encounter each other there," Aiden said. "Do you two trust her?"

"Well..." Tasha said. "Only if she's true of changing herself."