Chapter 63: Spy Friends

It was a normal day for Hunter, Aiden, and Perry. They were at the park, having a day to themselves. The three of them were simply walking.

"Hey guys," Perry said.

"What?" Hunter asked.

"Haven't you guys notice it is too quiet in the park?" Perry asked. The three looked around to see not that many people were here.

"Gee, I wonder why," Aiden said. Suddenly, they saw a mysterious man wearing one of those detective outfits, who was walking towards to the middle of the park. The trio immediately hides behind some bushes to watch what's about to unfold.

"There he is," A rough voice said. The trio saw three men, who each wore the same outfit, which was a gray hat, blue shirt, black pants, and green shoes. One of them was tall and skinny, one was short, and one was medium, but he was big buffed.

"Hello there gentlemen," the mysterious man said.

"We got you right where we want you," The short man said.

"There's no escaping for you," The tall men said.

"Let's get him!" The medium buffed man said as the three men ran to him, but the mysterious man immediately punches each man and tripped them all down to the floor. The mysterious man then took off with the three men following him. The trio all decided to follow them quickly as they ran through the neighborhood.

"C'mon guys!" Hunter said as three were running and hiding from the four men's view.

"I hope nothing horrible happens!" Aiden said as the three ended up in an alleyway. They see there three men surrounding the mysterious man.

"Knock him out!" One of the men said. They ran towards the mysterious man, but the mysterious man had a plan. He grabs the tall and skinny man and threw him into the trash bin. He then trips the short man and holds him up so he can take a punch from the medium buff man. The mysterious man threw into small man into the trash bin and flips the medium man into the trash bin. All three men were knocked out.

"That was incredible!" Perry said that brings the mysterious man's attention.

"Are you a spy?" Hunter asked.

"Well, yes," The mysterious man said. "My name is Agent Clark."

"Why did those men tried to attack you?" Aiden asked.

"Well," Agent Clark said. "They have something that's important and want to prevent me from getting that information."

"What is it?" Perry asked.

"It's a secret so important that it could affect the entire world," Agent Clark said bringing the trio's attention.

"They're gonna tell everyone, are they?" Hunter asked.

"Yes," Agent Clark said. "That's why I need to get it before something horrible can happen."

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Perry asked. Agent Clark looks at the three.

"Hmm," Agent Clark begins to think. "Alright. I need you three to head somewhere for me."

Agent Clark gave the trio a paper with a location name on it.

"Royal Woods Mall?" Aiden asked.

"Yep," Agent Clark said. "There is someone at the food court who has the USB flash drive with the secret information and I need you three to take it and get out."

"Who are we after first of all?" Hunter asked.

"The person you're after is a lady who goes by the name, Red Hands," Agent Clark said.