Special Chapter: Merry Christmas 2

"Hello readers," I said. "I'm AddictReaderLife."

It was snowing outside and I was resting near the fireplace.

"It's Christmas and I decided to do something differently," I said. "We're jumping 20 years into the future to see how the group all celebrate Christmas as a whole family after events have happened. Some events will be remembered, but there are some that are a spoiler to what is gonna happen later on in the next chapters."

I then took a drink of hot chocolate.

"Thanks to SM_Worlder1 for helping out. Don't worry SM_Worlder1, the names you wanted are there," I said.

Snow started to cover the screen as a scene change begins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was snow outside and many kids were playing in the snow by throwing snowballs, making snow angels, and building a snowman. There were many houses seen and one of them was important. Inside, was a boy and girl, who were looking through the window of their backyard. The boy had dark blonde hair while the girl had long brown hair.

"Look at all that snow," The girl said. She wore a purple hoodie, black skirt, and white sneakers.

"I wanna go outside," The boy said. He wore a black shirt, navy pants, and black sneakers.

"So do I Jazz," The girl said. "You wanna ask our cousins Mikey and Ally to join us?"

"Sure Harper," Jazz said leaving his sister, heading upstairs, and later heading downstairs with Mikey and Ally behind him.

"We're ready," Mikey said. He had brown hair, a gray shirt, yellow pants, and black shoes.

"I can't wait," Ally said. She had black hair, a white shirt with a flower, blue skirt, and brown shoes.

"Let's go!" Jazz said as the four about to head out.

"Not so fast kids," A voice said. The four children look to see a man with black hair. He wore a gray hoodie, blue pants, and white shoes. Next to him was a woman with brown hair with her hair down. She wore a white sleeved shirt, yellow skirt, and brown shoes.

"You forgot your jackets, scarfs, hats, and gloves," The women said holding them.

"You can go outside, but we wouldn't want any of you to catch a cold."

"Okay Mom and Dad," Mikey said.

"We'll wear them," Ally said as she, Mikey, Jazz, and Harper put their jackets, scarfs, hats, and gloves on.

"Bye Mom and Dad," Mikey and Ally said heading out the backyard door.

"Harper," The man said. "I'm counting on you to watch Mikey and Ally for us."

"Please make sure they don't do anything too risky," The women said.

"You can count on me Uncle Aiden and Aunt Luan," Harper said as she left. The only three people left in the room was Aiden, Luan, and Jazz.

"Aiden? Luan?" Jazz asked.

"Yes, Jazz?" Aiden said nicely.

"Is Mom and Dad coming over before Christmas?" Jazz asked as Aiden and Luan then look at each other.

"They'll be here," Luan said reassuringly. "Soon, you and sister can talk with your Mom and Dad and we'll all be opening presents."

"Now run along," Aiden said looking out the window. "I think your cousins are at a snowball war with your sister.