Chapter 90: Moving On + Announcement of Next Chapters

*15 Years Ago*

There was a hospital that had a woman laying in bed as a man sat on a chair next to her. In the woman's arms was a baby boy, who was sleeping peacefully.

"He's amazing," The woman said.

"We're his parents," The man said. "We're actual parents."

"Yeah," The woman said as the two were looking at the baby that was simply resting in his mother's arms.

"Have you thought of a name?" The man asks.

"I have," The woman said.

"What do you want to call him?" The man asks. The woman was looking at her son as he was sleeping peacefully. The woman then says the name.

"Aiden," The woman said. "Aiden Alvery."

"Aiden," The man said. "I like that."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden then suddenly wakes up and realized that it was 5 in the morning. He looks to see Hunter and Perry were asleep. Next, Aiden grabs a photo under his pillow and it was him, his father, and his mother. Aiden felt that ever since his mother had passed away, a piece of him has been taken. He grabs a pen, paper, and writes something down into it. Aiden quietly gets out of bed and puts his clothes on. As he does, he stops when he examines the scarf that had the words "Number #1 Comedian" on it. He immediately puts it in the closet and wears a black hoodie instead. He quietly opens the door and looks at his friends who were sleeping. Aiden slowly closed the door and proceeded to tiptoe downstairs. He arrives at the front door and opens it. He closes the door and looks around.

"They have to understand," Aiden said. "I know they will."

Aiden then moves out as he continues to walk to his unknown destination.

*Two Hours Later*

It was the morning in Royal Woods, Michigan. Hunter and Perry had just woke up and gets out of bed.

"Hey, Perry," Hunter said.

"Hey, Hunter," Perry said before the two looks at Aiden's bed.

"Aiden?" Hunter said. "Are you awake?"

There was no response as they could see "Aiden" under the sheets.

"Aiden?" Perry said shaking him. He then lifts the sheet to reveal it was a bunch of pillows.

"What the?!" Hunter said.

"Where's Aiden?!" Perry said before spotting a note next to the pillows. Perry grabs it and begins to read aloud.

"To whoever just found this letter, I need some time alone for myself after what happen with the loss of my mother," Perry reads Aiden's letter. "I'll be back later, so don't worry about me."

The two simply stared at the letter until the two decided to change into their normal clothes. They left the room and saw the others all up looking at the two.

"Hey, guys," Ethan said. "Is Aiden okay?"

"Actually," Hunter said taking out the letter. "He's not here."

"What?!" Their responses went.

"Where is he?!" RJ asks.

"In this letter he wrote, he said he needed to be alone for a while," Perry explains. "He didn't write where he would be."

"We need to find him," Yukio said.

"I agree with Yukio," Devin said. "We can't let Alvery deal with this himself."