Chapter 49: Special Announcement Part 1

It was the morning in Pablo's house. Yukio woke up, put his attire on, left his room, and went to wake the others up.

"It's already morning." Yukio said out loud. He went to the trio's room and knocked on their door. He waited for a couple of seconds, but there was no response.

"It's morning Hunter, Aiden, and Perry." Yukio said opening the door. When the door was fully opened, there was no one there.

"Guys?" Yukio said. He closed the door and went downstairs to look for any notes left behind.

"Something wrong Yukio?" Pablo asked causing Yukio to look at him.

"Pablo? Where's Hunter, Aiden, and Perry?" Yukio asked.

"They woke up early in the morning and left." Pablo said.

"What for?" Yukio asked.

"It's a surprise." Pablo said. "Speaking of surprises, I have something planned today."

"What is it?" Yukio asked.

"It's for Priscilla." Pablo said. "I'm taking her out to Royal Woods Restaurant and giving her something special."

"I hope she'll like it." Yukio said.

"She will." Pablo said. "Gotta go."

Pablo then left through the front door and before he left, he gave Yukio a heads up.

"By the way." Pablo said. "The Louds are with them, including Orion, Tasha, Ella, Haiku, Joe, and Tabby."

Now Pablo was gone, leaving Yukio alone.

"Okay." Yukio said. "Pablo's planning something special. But where is everyone? What are they even planning?"

Yukio then left the house and closed the door before leaving.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lori, Leni, Hunter, Luna, Aiden, Luan, Perry, Lynn, Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, Lily, Orion, Tasha, Ella, Haiku, Joe, and Tabby were all at Tasha's house, having a discussion in Tasha's room.

"This is gonna be great." Hunter said.

"Can you explain to me why we're doing this?" Lisa asked.

"You see." Luna began. "After Yukio told us his background, we had a question he never even answers."

"What was it?" Ella asked.

"How did he celebrate his birthday?" Hunter stated the question. That question causes everyone to think deeply of Yukio.

"Y'know, I once asked him how he celebrated his birthday and he just didn't want to talk about it." Lucy said.

"Why didn't you told us?" Luan asked.

"You never asked." Lucy simply said.

"From what Lucy told us, I'm guessing he didn't even like his birthday." Aiden said.

"Everyone has to celebrate their birthday." Joe said.

"Yeah." Tabby added. "No one should just ignore their own birthday."

"I agree." Haiku said.

"Let's commence Operation: Give Yukio the Best Late Birthday Ever into action." Lincoln said as everyone all split up, left to buy the supplies, and get busy. When they ran into town, they passed by Pablo, who was waiting for his girlfriend.

"I'm here." Priscilla said, entering the scene.

"Great." Pablo said. "Let's enter."

The two adults then entered the restaurant.