Chapter 29: Adjusting to the House

It was the morning in Pablo's house. Everyone in the house was still asleep. Then the alarm went off in Hunter, Aiden, and Perry's room. The trio all woke up from the sound and they all got up from their beds. Hunter turned the alarm off that always ring at 7:00 am.

"Good morning guys." Hunter said.

"Morning." Aiden said.

"Let's get ready for another day." Perry said. In Yukio's room, Yukio was awaken already .

"Morning Yukio, are you up?" Hunter asked as he knocked his door.

"Yeah." Yukio said as he opened the door to show himself in his clothes. He still wore the sling backpack on his back.

"Um, you do realize that you don't have to carry your stuff around that much." Hunter said.

"Yeah, you can take your artbook only in your sling backpack." Aiden said.

"Oh, right." Yukio said, getting at what they're saying. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to living in a place."

"Hey, this is your new home." Perry said. "I know you're not used to this, but soon, you'll adapt to it."

"Thanks." Yukio said. He went back into his room and took out supplies he wants to leave in his room, while his artbook stayed in his sling backpack. The trio then saw him left his room, joining the three.

"Guys, I'm making breakfast for you all." Pablo said downstairs.

"C'mon, let's go eat." Aiden said. The trio then ran downstairs, followed by Yukio, who was walking down the stairs. Pablo was in the kitchen, making pancakes for breakfast.

"Pancakes!" Perry said. The three sat on chairs and used their forks and knifes to cut and grab the pancakes that were on their plates. Yukio then enter the room and saw his set of breakfast.

"Good morning Pablo." Yukio said.

"Morning Yukio." Pablo said. "I made pancakes for you all."

Yukio nodded and went over to his seat. He grabbed his knife and fork and was able to cut a piece of his pancake. He then took a bite of the pancake and started to chew on it.

"How is it?" Pablo asked as Yukio swallowed the piece.

"It's great." Yukio said.

"Glad you like it." Pablo said. The five boys ate all their pancakes, put their plates on the sink, and were cleaning their hands. Pablo then remember something.

"Something wrong Pablo?" Hunter asked as he notice his expression.

"Yeah, I remember I got something for Yukio." Pablo said.

"For me?" Yukio asked.

"Yeah." Pablo said. "It was when you decided to live with us."

Pablo left the room and had a box labeled "To Yukio" on top of it.

"Go ahead and open it." Pablo said. Yukio grabbed the box and carefully opened the box, revealing a phone.

"A phone?" Yukio asked.

"Yeah. You can now call others, text, and other stuff. Also, it's a way for any of us to check on you." Pablo said.

"Thanks." Yukio said. "I never had one in my life."

"Your welcome." Pablo said.

"C'mon Yukio, we gotta see how the others are doing." Hunter said as he and the others all left the house and Yukio went after them. They led him right to the Loud House.