Chapter 30: Trusting the Former Bullies

It was a normal day in Pablo's house, and everyone was all eating breakfast.

"So guys, what do you all have planned?" Pablo asked as everyone finished their breakfast.

"Luna and I are heading to the theaters to watch a new movie that just came out." Hunter said.

"Luan and I are going to a comedian convention." Aiden said.

"Lynn and I will be in her backyard, playing soccer." Perry said.

"I'm planning on helping Haiku out." Yukio said.

"What about you Pablo?" Perry asked.

"Priscilla and I have to go to work." Pablo said.

"That doesn't sound fun." Hunter said.

"I hope you two have a great time at work." Aiden said.

"We will." Pablo said as he left the house.

"Gotta go." Hunter said, leaving the house.

"Wait for us!" Aiden said, following him.

"Yeah!" Perry said, following his two best friends.

"Looks like it's just me." Yukio said, noticing that it was just him. He grab his sling backpack, went outside, and locked the front door to prevent anyone from getting inside. He looked towards the Loud House and Hunter, Aiden, and Perry knocking on their door.

"Time to head to Haiku's house." Yukio said as he started to walk to his destination. As he was about to walk, he saw two girls running right past him.

"Excuse us!" The first girl said.

"Coming through!" The second girl said. Yukio looked back and saw the two girls were getting farther from him.

"What was that about?" Yukio asked himself. He chose to ignore it and decided to head towards his girlfriend's house. Back with Hunter, Aiden, and Perry, the front door opened and their girlfriends were at the door.

"Hey dudes." Luna said.

"Hello girls." Hunter said. Before the others can speak, someone interrupted them.

"Hey everyone, have any of you seen Lucy?" Lana asked.

"No, why?" Luan asked.

"I haven't seen her." Lana said.

"She's probably at one of her secret spots." Lynn said.

"For writing her poetry." Hunter added.

"Thanks." Lana said, leaving the group and was heading to her room.

"Ready to go?" Aiden asked.

"We are." Luan said.

"See you all later." Perry said as he and Lynn watched Hunter, Luna, Aiden, and Luan walking away. They closed the door and headed to the backyard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yukio has arrived at Haiku's house and he knocked on the door. The door opened and there was Haiku.

"Hello Yukio." Haiku said.

"Hello Haiku." Yukio said. The two walked side by side and a discussion has started.

"So Yukio?" Haiku asked.

"Yes?" Yukio said.

"What are your plans?" Haiku asked.

"I was hoping to help you with anything you need done." Yukio said.

"I liked that." Haiku said, with a small smile. "Thanks."