Chapter 50: Special Announcement Part 2

Hunter, Aiden, and Luna were helping Perry, Lynn, Orion, and Tasha with their supplies.

"I'll hold the door." Tasha said as she holds the door for the six to enter, who were carrying the supplies inside.

"I can't believe you got this much stuff." Hunter commented.

"We're trying to give Yukio the best late birthday party ever." Perry said.

"There you guys are." Leni said as she, Luan, and Ella were setting the party up.

"You three got your stuff?" Aiden asked.

"Yep." Luan said.

"Who's here as well?" Luna asked.

"Lori, Lincoln, Lana, Lisa, Lily, Joe, and Tabby." Ella answered.

"So Haiku, Lucy, and Lola are left." Tasha said.

"Let's hope they can get back." Lincoln said before a knock was at the front door.

"Who could that be?" Lana asked.

"I'll get it!" Leni said as she went to the door to reveal Maggie.

"Maggie?" Luan and Lincoln said.

"You two know her?" Joe asked.

"Yes." Luan said.

"Did one of you invited her?" Lori asked.

"No." Luan and Lincoln answered.

"I came here to see what's going on." Maggie said. "You're all throwing a birthday party for Yukio?"

That caught everyone's attention.

"Hold on." Lincoln said. "How do you know Yukio?"

"We meet earlier." Maggie said.

"You're not going to tell him are you?" Aiden asked.

"Relax Aiden, I'll keep my mouth shut." Maggie said.

"Thanks." Aiden said. "Wait. How do you know my name?"

"I watch Luan's videos along with your videos." Maggie said. "Really liked the mime video."

"Thanks." Aiden said.

"In the meantime, I'll distract Yukio for you all and we'll be back at 8:00 pm." Maggie said.

"That would be great." Hunter said. "Thanks Maggie."

"Your welcome." Maggie simply said before leaving and shutting the door.

"Well, she was nice." Tabby said.

"She bought us a lot of time to get everything ready." Perry said.

"Let's continue with the plan." Lincoln said as everyone all went back to setting everything up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pablo and Priscilla were eating their food and listening to the music played by the musicians.

"Thanks for taking me here Pablo." Priscilla said.

"Your welcome." Pablo said. "Remember you're the one who asked me to come here with you?"

"I remember that day." Priscilla said. "I was hoping you would say yes."

"And I did." Pablo said.

"Yeah." Priscilla said. "Say, what time is it?"

"It's 6:00 pm." Pablo said. "Right on time."