Special Chapter: Easter

"Hello everyone," I said as I sat on the couch.

"It's Easter and you might notice," I said. "That it follows the same beginning from the April Fools Chapter."

I then began to explain.

"Well," I said. "I wanted to create a chapter that was the same as before, but instead a follows the second group instead."

Have a good easter and happy egg hunting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day in Royal Woods, Michigan. It was peaceful and there stood people who were sneaking around, trying to move someone.

"We're in the clear, right?" Perry asks Hunter as they moved silently.

"I really hope so," Hunter said. The two then entered the building and their stood Lori, Leni, Luna, Lynn, Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, Lily, Mr and Ms. Loud, RJ, Ethan, Devin, Pablo, and Priscilla as they look at the door to see the two.

"Did anyone follow you?" Ethan asked.

"No," Hunter and Perry said.

"Get in then!" Lori said as they entered and everyone was thinking to themselves.

"What are we gonna do?" Luna asked. "Tomorrow is April Fools Day and Aiden and Luan are gonna give us all a huge prank."

"Well," Lisa said. "We could..."

"If you're thinking about freezing them solid, then forget it," Lynn said as Lisa then stop speaking.

"Well," Mr. Loud said. "We're all gonna be doomed."

Everyone was all discussing while Devin simply lets out a yawn.

"Why are you yawning?!" Lola asked as everyone looks at him.

"Why are you all so worried?" Devin said. "I know what to do."

Hunter, Perry, RJ, and Ethan all remembers what Devin has in storage.

"What do you mean?" Lincoln asked.

"I have something that will protect me from their pranks and you guys all had to use me as a shield," Devin said. "I brought it with me."

Devin then went over to a covered cloth and removed the blanket from a suit that looks advanced.

"Woah," Lana said. Devin then opens the back of the suit and enters it.

"Let's start this thing," Devin said as he was moving with the full body and head armor covering him.

"That looks wicked," Lucy said.

"The best part about this armor is that it can stand against almost everything," Devin said. "All of their pranks will be in vain."

"So, you're gonna protect us?" Leni asked.

"Yep," Devin said. "I already tested this thing before and I can't wait to see the look on Alvery's face when he sees me wearing it."

"That sounds great," Ms. Loud said. "We won't have to suffer another April Fools Day from those two."

Everyone all agrees on with Ms. Loud and all look at Pablo.

"So," Pablo said. "We're going to continue our day and prepare for a good day tomorrow."

"That sounds like a good plan," Priscilla said.

"Discussion over," Lori said as everyone all left the building. Ethan, however, felt his phone vibrating and he picked it up to see it was Maggie.