Chapter 82: Toxic Troubles

A/N Remember, this is an alternate universe. Here are the heroes. I put the names next to them so you won't be confused.

Lincoln: Ace Savvy

Lori: The High Card

Leni: The Eleven of Hearts

Luna: The Night Club

Luan: The Joker

Lynn: The Strong Suit

Lucy: The Eight of Spades

Lana: The Royal Flush

Lola: The Queen of Diamonds

Lisa: The Card Counter

Lily: The Deuce

Clyde: One-Eyed Jack

Hunter: Agile Archer

Aiden: Vengeful Knight

Perry: Fueled Muscle

Yukio: Wraith

Haiku: Scarequeen

RJ: Movie Maker

Ethan: Sun Lord

Maggie: Midnight

Devin: Mechanical Mind

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was nighttime in Royal Woods and burglars were in a bank, taking all the money.

"Look at all that cash," A burglar said as the other burglars were putting all the money in their bags.

"Yeah, yeah," Another burglar said. "Help us collect this cash so we can leave."

"Alright," The burglar said before an alarm was set off.

"What the?!" A random burglar said.

"Who set off the alarm?!" A burglar asked in anger.

"We need to leave! Now!" A burglar said as they all nodded and escape through the front door. The burglars got into their van and took off.

"The police will be after us!" A burglar said.

"Relax," Another burglar said. "They won't find us."

Then another vehicle was following their trail.

"That's not the police," Another burglar said.

"Who's following us?!" A burglar asked.

"It's Vanzilla! Floor it!" A Burglar who recognizes it. The driver floored it, but their tires popped as Vanzilla slowed down.

"Dang it," A burglar said. "They put road spikes to stop us."

The burglars got out of the car and were about to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?!" A voice said as the burglars all look over to see who it was.

"Ace Savvy, One Eyed Jack, and the full house deck?!" A burglar said scared of the heroes.

"That's right," Ace Savvy said looking at the burglars.

"So what if there are 12 of you?" A burglar asked as other burglars revealed themselves. "We have more burglars than you."

"We have new heroes to help us," Ace Savvy said as another set of heroes arrived. A hooded figure with a mask. A person with armor and a helmet that presented a knight. A masked person with wires attached to his arms and the wires were leading to his back holding a tank that had some sort of green fuel. A guy with shades, wearing a coat and a beret, holding a camera. A masked guy with a sun logo. A masked girl with a crescent moon logo. A guy wearing a helmet, a utility belt with many tools, and had robotic arms.