Special Chapter: Merry Christmas

"Hello everyone, I'm AddictReaderLife." I said. "Welcome to another special chapter."

It was snowing outside as I rested near the fireplace.

"Today, I'm going to tell you the story of Christmas for the main characters. They were planning for the best Christmas ever and everyone is getting ready to give each other a gift from their hearts." I said.

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter, Aiden, and Perry were at the mall, looking for gifts for their girlfriends. Hunter had his usual outfit, Aiden had a gray hoodie, and Perry had a blue hoodie, and gray pants.

"Okay, do you guys know what you're gonna give to your girlfriends?" Hunter asked his best friends.

"I'm getting Lynn a special charm." Perry said.

"That's hard." Hunter said. "You're going to the store that sells jewelry?"

"Yep." Perry said. "I wanna get something Lynn will like. No matter how expensive it might be."

"I'm heading there too." Aiden said.

"Why Aiden?" Hunter asked.

"I'm looking for a special pendant and have Luan's initials carved into it." Aiden said. "I was saving a lot of money to get her something real good."

"Wait." Perry said.

"What?" Aiden asked.

"They all have the same initials." Perry pointed out.

"I know that, but I'll have something carved inside the pendant." Aiden said.

"And that is?" Perry asked.

"You'll have to wait." Aiden said. "Hunter, what are you gonna get for Luna?"

"I'm getting her Mick Swagger's guitar." Hunter said. The two best friends looked at him with serious looks.

"Dude." Perry said. "It's impossible."

"I can do this." Hunter said. "I have to find it real fast and once I buy it, I'll wrap it up nicely and give it to Luna."

"Good luck with that." The two best friends said, leaving Hunter all to himself.

"Gee, thanks for the assistance." Hunter said sarcastically. He walked on his own and soon, he saw a man running and he crashed into him.

"Ow!" The man said, on the floor and getting up.

"Can you watch where you're going?" Hunter said, on the floor. Hunter looked at the person and he had blonde hair, black hoodie, blue pants, and white shoes. His face looked familiar.

"Bryce?" Hunter said.

"Hunter?" Bryce said. Hunter got up and the two shakes hands with each other.

"How've you been?" Hunter asked.

"Pretty good." Bryce said.

"There you are Bryce." An old voice said. Hunter and Bryce looked at the source and it was Ryan, along with someone new. He had brown hair, white shirt, blue pants, and black shoes.

"Hey Hunter." Ryan said.

"Hey Ryan." Hunter said. "Who's that next to you?"

"My name is Tyler." The new person said.

"Why were you running Bryce?" Hunter asked him.

"Because I was looking for gifts for my friends." Bryce said. "What are you doing here?"