Chapter Ten - Dumped

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that Im not going to update as much but I will at least twice a week! I dont want the story to end as fast so I shall update less... Anyways... Who wants a dedication? :)xx

Harry’s POV

“I-Im sorry” Dean said as he backed away from me and Zayn. “Im sure you are...” I said as I hit him in the jaw. “Why do they all run?” I said to Zayn as we laughed. “Were not that scary are we?” Zayn asked Dean as he smirked. “Uhh...” Dean said. I started laughing really loudly and soon Zayn was as well. “See you tomorrow” I said as I smirked and walked away with Zayn.

“Great way to start out Monday morning aye” I said to Zayn as we walked in the front gate of the school. Zayn just laughed and said “Yep”.

I find it amusing how nearly every kid in the town is scared of me and Zayn. They were scared of Louis but he’s turning soft and we can’t afford to have him hanging with us anymore.

I saw Brooke walking down the hall and went over to say hi. “Hey babe” I said as I went to kiss her but she moved away?

“Were over Harry” She said. “But why?” I asked curiously. “You barley ever talk to me and you spend more time with the people you hate.” She said as she started to walk away. “Name one” I said as I smirked. “Easy... Kate” She said as she walked away.  

I walked over to Zayn’s locker where he was standing and punched the locker next to his. Everyone in the hall seemed to hear and turned towards us. “WHAT” I yelled and suddenly 30 or more people were leaving the hall. “What’s up?” Zayn asked as he looked from me to my fist which was still against the locker.

“Brooke dumped me” I said blankly. “She did what!? Why?” Zayn asked shocked. “K-Kate. She said I spend more time with Kate and others that I hate” I said as I stared at the ground. “But you don’t. Well... Only when you’re hurting them” Zayn said. “I know” I said as I walked away.

Kate’s POV

In the morning Liam and Niall dropped me and Louis off at school. Before I walked in the gate 2 girls said ‘good luck’ and of course I had no idea what they were talking about. “What are they talking about Lou?” I said as I stared at him questioningly. “I have no idea... Ill find out one sec” Louis said.

Louis’ POV

We were walking down the science block when I grabbed some kid that said good luck and slammed him into the wall. “OUCH” He yelled. “Why is everyone saying good luck?” I asked. “Cause Brooke broke up with Harry because he spends too much time with Kate” the guy said. “Shit” I whispered. I then let go of the kid and went over to Kate.

“Call Liam or Niall” I said. “W-Why?” She said confused. “I will explain in a second JUST CALL ALREADY!” I yelled. “Okay” She said as she grabbed her phone and dialled their number. “Hello?” “Hey Nialler” “I have no idea Louis told me to call” she said as she passed me the phone. “One of you two need to come quick Kate’s gotta get out of here” I said into the phone. “Why?” Niall asked. “NO TIME JUST HURRY” I yelled. “Okay” Niall said before he hung up.

After that I passed Kate her phone back and grabbed her arm and started to walk fast to the front of the school. “Louis what’s happening?” Kate asked. “Well... Brooke dumped Harry” I said as we continued to walk. “Im use to being hit by him. Every time he gets dumped he took it out on me... Why would this time be different?” Kate asked.

“Because... This girl was the only one of them he actually was in love with” I said as I looked at her. She looked shocked and terrified at the same time. “Shit... Im gonna die” She whispered to herself but It was loud enough for me to hear. “We really got to get out of here” I said to her.