Chapter Twenty Five - Why Are You Lying?

Heeey everyone ! I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who has been voting ! Your all amazing! 

Dedicated to... Uh_CheerioXD

Well here's the chapter... Sorry it's late !

Need at least 150 votes for the next chapter... Get voting :D 

Also.... I DYED MY HAIR BLONDE :D! (Sorry... Got a bit excited)

Liam's POV

It's been exactly 2 hours since their school finished and we still haven't found Kate. Were all hurting but Niall is the most. He locked himself in his room and won't come out... We even bribed him with Nandos but he didn't want any!

'Open the door get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur' Someone's phone went off? I looked over at Louis who sat across from me. I gave him a confused look at he replied with "What? It's a catchy song". "Hello?" He said into the phone. "How bad?" He said. "Shit. Thanks" Louis said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" I questioned. "Ben. A kid who goes to my school. He said he found Kate and called an ambulance" Louis said as he got his keys and walked over to Niall's door and knocked on it. "Come out. We're going to Kate" Louis said as he kept knocking. "Y-you found her?" Niall questioned and he just nodded. "Is Kate okay?" I questioned Louis. "She's not dead" was his reply.

"She's just in that room" A nurse said as she pointed to a room down the hall. "Thanks" I said as I walked over to the room with Louis and Niall following behind me.

"W-will she be okay?" Niall asked the doctor that walked out of her room "Yeah she's in a stable position. You're lucky someone found her. Another hour or two and she could've died" he said as he started walking away.

"Wait" Niall yelled. "Yes?" The doctor asked turning around to face Niall. "When will she wake up?" Niall asked looking like he's about to cry again. "Well it's hard to say... If she wakes up today than it would be in an hour or two but if she doesn't she might not wake up for days" The doctor said with sympathy written on his face. After he said that he left.

I then walked into the room and saw the worst sight I think I had ever seen. Kate. She had cuts and bruises all over her arms and legs plus a black eye. She looked horrible... Who would do that to a girl?

I walked out of the room and stood in the doorway. I couldn't let Niall see her like this. He would be torn (See what I did there?)

"Niall, she's not in a good state at the moment" I said as I looked at the floor. "I don't care. I wanna see her" He whined. "Fine... But don't say I didn't warn you" I said as I moved out of his way and walked behind him and stood alongside of Kate's bed.

"Who did this Lou?" Niall asked but we could barely hear him... It came out as a whisper. "W-we don't know yet" Louis replied as he stared at the floor. "W-who would do this? To a girl? To Kate?" Niall said as he started to cry again. "Niall" I said as I went over and hugged the lad.

Niall's POV

"Niall, she's not in a good state at the moment" Liam said as he looked at the floor. "I don't care. I wanna see her" I whined. "Fine... But don't say I didn't warn you" He said as he moved out of my way and walked behind me and stood alongside of Kate's bed.

When I walked over and stood beside Kate's bed I could barely keep in the tears. She has bruises all over her shoulders and face. Well... Those were the only visible bruises that I could see.

"Who did this Lou?" I asked but I doubt they could hear me properly... It came out more of a whisper. "W-we don't know yet" Louis replied as he stared at the floor. "W-who would do this? To a girl? To Kate?" I said whispering the last bit and started to cry again. "Niall" Liam said as he walked over and hugged me.

"W-why Kate?" I said as I started crying harder. "I-I don't know" Liam said as he let go of me and sat down on one of the chairs beside Kate's bed. "I-Im so weak" I said as I wiped my tears away.

"Niall. You are not weak" Louis said as he sat beside Liam. "Something has happened to someone you care a lot about" "You have a reason to be upset" Louis reassured as he faked a smile. "B-but you care about her too" I said as I stared into space. "Yeah but she obviously means a lot to you" Louis said as he looked over to Kate. "And you obviously mean a lot to her" Louis whispered. You could hear the hurt in his voice...

"I-Im sorry Lou but she means a lot to me" I said as I looked him in the eyes. "I know" He said as he broke eye contact with me and stared at his feet.

"B-boys?" Someone asked. I could tell that voice anywhere... ITS KATE. I bolted upright in my seat and opened my eyes to see Kate sitting up in her bed looking confused. "Why are we here?" She questioned me. "Because there was an accident" I said as I looked at her confused expression change to worry.

"What happened? Where's Liam? Is he okay?" Kate started asking me questions. "Wait" I said to Kate. Suddenly she stopped talking and eyed me waiting for me to continue with what I was saying. "Kate, you were the one in the accident... Not Liam, Louis or I" I said.

She still looked confused but she also looked relieved. "I wasn't in an accident" She said as she giggled. "Yeah... You were" I said as I stared at her confused. I quickly picked up my phone and message Liam telling him that Kate was awake. After I had done that I quickly woke Louis up.

"Y-yeah?" Louis mumbled still half asleep. "Kate's awake" I whispered. As soon as I said that he bolted upright. "You okay?" Louis questioned her. "Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" Kate asked as she stared at us waiting for a reply. "Something's wrong" Louis whispered in my ear.

I looked at Kate who still looked confused and then looked over at Louis and nodded. Something's up with Kate?

Liam's POV

I was at the cafeteria of the hospital when I got a text from Niall saying that Kate had woken up. As soon as I got that message I walked back to her room.

When I walked in Louis and Niall were standing there staring at Kate looking genuinely confused while Kate said there also look confused...

"What's up?" I asked as I walked into the room. "She doesn't remember anything" Louis whispered to me. "Like what happened?" I questioned. "She doesn't remember the attack or why she's here" Niall added in.

I looked over at Kate and saw she was looking confused... It didn't look genuine though.

"Hey umm... My names Anne and I was told to ask the three of you to leave" A lady with short brown hair said as she walked in the room. "Why?" Louis asked her. "Because she just woke up and looks really confused. You're allowed to come back tomorrow but you can't spend the night again" She said as she smiled sadly. "You've got 5 minutes" She said as she walked away.

"Hey, umm... Lads could I speak to Kate for a minute" I asked them. "Sure" Niall said and Louis just nodded. "Alone." I said as I waited for them to leave. Louis mumbled an 'okay' and walked away but Niall didn't go straight away. After a minute or so he went as well. After they had both gone I shut the door behind them and turned to face Kate.

"Why are you lying?" I questioned her. "Lying about what?" Kate asked looking confused. "Please don't lie to me Kate" I said as I looked her in the eyes. "Do you know who attacked you?" I questioned her as I kept eye contact with her.

It felt like 5 minutes before she replied saying "Yeah, I do".

Oooh. What do you think will happen? Comment & vote.. 

Also... My favorite comments get a dedication for the next chapter ! :) 

Love you all, 

xx Brittany