Chapter Forty Two - Move Your Foot, Blondie

Heeey everyone!
Sorry for the late upload! Every things been going wrong for me lately so it's been harder to write but here's the new chapter.!

&&& I got a new skype! Add me! BrittanyJadeTommo !

&& Thankyouu to my bestfriend Courtney who helped me with a bit of this chapter! Oh and Im going to start making outfits for Kate again next chapter :)

Also sorry if its not the best chapter...

Niall’s POV

“When is she coming back!? I miss her” I sighed. “We know you miss her” Liam said as he sat across from me. “You’ve been talking about her for the last 3 hours straight” Louis added in as he walked in the room and sat next to Liam.

“No I haven’t” I said as I stared at my feet. A little embarrassing... I didn’t know they could hear me.

“Kate please come back” “I miss you” Louis mocked me in a girly tone. “I do not sound like that” I said matter-of-factly. “You sure?” Louis laughed. “I don’t think I sound like that anyway” I laughed.

*10 Minutes later*

“I miss Kate” I sighed. “We know” Liam said, annoyed. “If you say you miss her one more time I will hit you over the head with a carrot” Louis threatened.

“Okay, fine” I got up and started to walk to the door. “But I still miss her”

“Can we please look for her” I was now begging Liam and Louis. Suddenly Louis left the room and slammed the door behind him.

Im not that annoying am I?

After a minute or two Louis walked back in the room with a jacket and car keys. He walked over to the door then looked over at me. “So are we going?” He asked as he smiled.

“YES” I yelled as I ran over to the door. Liam walked over and started to walk with us. “LiLi, your coming?” I asked him, confused. I thought he wouldn’t want to come in case we did something stupid...

“Well I am her legal guardian” He said stating the obvious. “Oh yeah... I forgot about that” I laughed. “LETS DO THIS POO” Louis yelled as he ran to his car. “Some people have too much energy” Liam mumbled.

Jordan’s POV

“WHAT DID YOU DO” Zayn yelled as he walked into the room and saw Kate lying unconscious on the floor. “I didn’t do anything” I said emphasizing the ‘I’.

“Well I didn’t do anything” He said, putting his hands up in surrender. “I never said you did anything” I said matter-of-factly. “What happened to the window?” He asked, confused. “Nothin-“ I cut myself off when I looked over at the window and saw it smashed.

“I don’t know” I said confused. “What hit the window?” I asked as I looked around. This is really starting to creep me out. I would’ve never agreed to help Zayn if I knew that this was going to happen.

People unconscious, smashed windows & Zayn being dumb.

“This?” I asked, holding up a brick that was sitting on the floor, beside the bed. “What the hell” Zayn said, snatching the brick from my hands.

“Your getting replaced” He said aloud. “What?” I asked confused. Zayn didn’t reply. He just held up the brick that had ‘Your getting replaced’ written in permanent marker.

Harry’s POV

I was getting ready to go out with Jordan when I heard a knock at the door. At first I ignored it thinking it was some random prostitute looking girl from school. I have a lot of them turning up at my house and I think my mother hates that...

The knock kept going for abo9ut 5 minutes and after a while it started getting annoying so I went to the door to answer it. “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WA-“ I cut myself off when I saw who was at the door.

“Why are you at my house?” I asked, disgusted. “We want Kate” Louis said. He sounded as annoyed as I did...

I stared at them confused until I remembered... The phone call.

That’s why they came here looking for Kate!

“Oh” “She left” I said as I tried closing my door but the blonde kid stuck his foot in the way.

“Move your foot, Blondie” I said, annoyed. “No” He said, simply. “Move it before I do” I was starting to get angry.

“Well where’s Kate!?” He asked me. “I don’t know" I said, trying to close the door again but failing.

“Hey, you’re into Kate right?” I asked, Blondie. Wow... I should really learn his name.

“Uh no” he said really fast. Liar. “Well I would be careful if I were you. I heard she’s staying at Zayn’s” I said as I smirked and closed the door before he could put his foot in the way again.

Niall’s POV

“Hey, you’re into Kate right?” Harry asked me. “Uh no” I said really quickly. Well that was nowhere near believable. Im so stupid.

“Well I would be careful if I were you. I heard she’s staying at Zayn’s” Harry said as he smirked and closed his door.

Kate’s staying at Zayn’s house!?

“Is she really staying at Zayn’s house?” I asked Louis, hoping he would say no. “Lets find out” Louis said as he grabbed my arm and dragged us over to the car that Liam was sitting it.

He seemed bored... I don’t blame him.

“Did you find Kate?” He asked, excitedly. “Nope. He said she’s staying at Zayn’s house” I said blankly. “Are you serious!?” Liam asked, shocked. “Yeah” I mumbled as I sat in the backseat.

“Don’t worry Niall we’ll find her” Liam reassured me.

Favorite comment gets a dedication!
Also.. People keep saying "Oh you have 150 votes. upload" So Im changing it to 500 cause I did get 588 last chapter so I think were cape able of 500..