Chapter Thirty Four -You Know You Love Me

Heeey everyone! Its officially 3 months of this story! Whoop whoop :) Parrrtty!
Keep commenting, Voting & fanning!
Could you all do me a massive favor? Look at the bottom of this chapter to see what it is.. :)

Every person that I went to dedicate it to didn't fan me so I couldn't... Therefore this chapter is dedicated to one of my future husbands William Singe (His video is on the side)

Niall’s POV

“He looks cute when he sleeps” I heard a girl mumble. I slightly opened my eyes, adjusting them to the light. “Morning” I said. Kate jumped and looked up at me shocked. Her face turned red as she looked away and said “Morning”.

She sat next to me on the couch and turned the TV on. “So...” “Who’s cute when they sleep?” I said as I smirked. “Uh... What? Oh nobody” She said as she looked back at the TV with her face still red.

“Then whys your face so red?” I asked as I continued to smirk. “Fine. It was you. Okay” She said as she looked away again. “Awww Katieeeee” I said as I got up and side hugged her. “Get off of me” She said as she continued to look away. “You know you love me” I taunted. “No I don’t” She said as she chuckled. “Yessss youuuu doooo” I said extending every word.

“No” She said as she tried to hold in her laughs but ended up laughing. After she started laughing, I started laughing and her face turned red again. “Your face looks red” I said as I laughed again. “Shush” She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“You know you loveee me” I said as I chuckled. “No” She said as she tried to control her laughter. “Say you love me” I said as I sat on her. “Get off” She whined. “When you say you love me” I said as I smirked. “Come on. You know you wanna say it”. “Fineiloveyou” Kate said really fast.

“Who do you love?” I questioned her. “You” She replied. “You who?” I asked as I laughed. “OKAY FINE I LOVE YOU NIALL NOW GET OFF” She said as she attempted to push me off of her. I got off and sat next to her.

Then we heard a knock at the door...

“ILL GET IT” I yelled as I ran over to the door. “Could’ve just said that. I was sitting next to you, Liam is at the shops and Louis is asleep” Kate mumbled. I walked over to the door and opened it.

At first I was confused... I knew him from somewhere but I don’t know where. But then it hit me. “Zayn?” I questioned. “Yeah” He mumbled. “Bye” I said as I tried to shut the door but he stuck his foot in the way.

“I need to talk to Kate” He mumbled. “No” I said as I tried to shut the door but once again his foot was in the way. “Why not?” he questioned. “I don’t like you and she doesn’t like you. Therefore you’re not coming in” I said as I waited for his reply.

“Fine. I won’t come in, just send her out here then” Zayn said as he chuckled. “No” I said blankly. “Why not?” He asked again. “We’ve already been through this haven’t we?” I questioned him. “Yeah” he mumbled.

“NIALL WHOS AT THE DOOR!?” Louis yelled from the room. “Come and see” I yelled in response. “Make me get out of bed” Louis mumbled as he got up and walked over to the door. When he looked up and saw Zayn his eyes went wide.

“Why are you here?” Louis questioned Zayn. “I want to talk to Kate” He replied as he smiled a little. “Why?” Louis asked as he eyed him. “Because I really need to talk to her” Zayn sounded desperate. “No” Louis said as he stared at Zayn blankly. “I want to apologize” Zayn pleaded Louis to let him in.