Chapter Eighteen - One Hit To The Face

Heeeey everyone! Guess what! I have officially read all the rules for the watty awards and Im entering this book! So please vote and comment! Mainly vote aha! Also if you want fan? :)

Dedication to... GennyAnn ! My friend helped me pick who to dedicate it to.. 

You can get a dedication for the next chapter if you vote & comment! 

Thanks! :)

ALSO THERE IS A PICTURE OF ASHLEY ON THE SIDE! :D

Niall's POV

"I'll be back in a few" I said to Liam as I got up and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" He asked as he stared at me confused. "To pick up Kate" I said as I stared back at him. "B-but why? Did Louis leave her?" Liam asked as he stared at me. He looked really angry and Im guessing I looked the same.

"Im not sure" "She just texted me asking her to pick her up from school" I said as I walked out the door. "Wait" Liam yelled as he ran over to me. "Be careful and text me when you got her" And with that Liam walked back over to our apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had just pulled up at the school and couldn't see Kate anywhere. "Hey are you Niall Horan" A girl with blonde hair asked me. "Y-yeah I am" I said as I smiled at her. "Wow why are you here? If you don't mind me asking" She said as she smiled at me.

No offence to this girl but she looked WAY to fake. Her blonde hair looked dyed and she looked like she had blue contacts in. Plus her makeup was everywhere. EW is what I thought.

"Oh well Im looking for my friend... Uh... Kate" I said as I smiled back at her. Suddenly her face dropped. "K-Kate Browne?" She asked as she stared at me questioningly. "Yeah" I said as I looked back at her. "Oh she's over there" She said as she pointed to where there were 2 boys and a girl lying on the floor?

After she said that she walked away. She said something to her friend and im not sure but I think she said 'fucking slut'?

The two boys had just walked away and as I got closer I noticed the girl was Kate. "Kate" I yelled as I ran over to her. "Don't touch her" I turned around and saw the curly haired boy smirking at me. I think that one was Harry... Not sure which guy is which.

"Why?" I asked as I stared at him. "Cause there is no fun in that" He said as he chuckled. "Back Haz" The other boy said which im guessing is Zayn.

"You know you're not that big" Harry said as he smirked. "One hit to the face and you could easily be on the ground" He said as he smirked then laughed along with Zayn. I suddenly became real self conscious.

"You're a little blonde. You couldn't hurt us even if you tried" Zayn said as he chuckled. "You're just about as pathetic as Kate is" "Like seriously look at her... Lying there" Harry said as he smirked. "She's weak" He continued as his smirk got bigger.

"As weak as you" Harry whispered in my ear making me shiver and with that they walked away smirking.

I started thinking about what they were saying. Maybe all I am is weak. Maybe I am pathetic. I quickly picked up Kate and put her in the car, driving back to the apartment.

"LIAM" I yelled as I ran into the apartment. "Yeah" He yelled walking into the room. "OH MY GOD NIALL WHAT HAPPENED" He yelled when he saw Kate. "I-I don't know. When I walked up to the school I-I saw Harry and Zayn there laughing but Louis wasn't anywhere to be found" I said as I panicked.

"Y-You don't think Louis did this do you?" I asked Liam as I looked him in the eyes. "I-Im not sure... We will just have to wait and ask Kate when she wakes up" Liam said as he started to wipe the blood off of her face.

Just at that moment Louis decided to walk in the door. "Hey im back" Louis said as he walked in the room. "WHAT HAPPENED TO KATE" He yelled, concern written all over his face. "We were hoping you could tell us" Liam said as he looked over at Louis.

"Niall found her like this at the school" Liam said as he sat down on the couch. "D-do you know what happened?" Louis asked as he stared at me questioningly. "I was looking for her when a blonde girl recognized me and I asked her if she knew where Kate was and she asked if it was Kate Browne" "Then I said yes and she pointed to where Kate was lying on the ground with Zayn and Harry laughing" "Then she walked away and I walked over to get Kate"

I started thinking about what they had said to me and I didn't even notice that I started crying. Toughen up Niall. You can't cry in front of them.

"Niall what's wrong?" Liam asked as he stared at me. He looked like he really cared and so did Louis.

"Did they say something to you?" Louis asked as he started to get angry. I could tell by the look on his face. "A-am I really that weak and pathetic?" I asked as I broke down crying. Liam got up and hugged me while I tried not to cry.

"I swear to god Im going to kill them" Louis said as he stood up. "N-no d-don't" I mumbled. I let go of Liam and stared at the ground. "I was always the weak one" I said as I wiped the tears from my face.

"No Niall. You're not weak. You're delicate and nice. Your one of a kind and nobody could have asked for a better friend" Liam said as he smiled at me. "Thanks LiLi" I said as I smiled at him.

Then Kate started to wake up. "N-Niall" She whispered still half asleep. "D-don't worry about them. We all love you" She said as she sat up. "Now I understand why you're scared of them" I said as I stared at the ground.

"Their very intimidating".