Chapter Thirty Three - I'll Stay With You

Heeey everyone! Thanks for reading... Please continue voting, commenting & fanning :)
Also... On the 9th its 3 months of this book... Yee buddy!

Kate’s POV

“Slut” Nate hissed at me. Louis walked over to him and was about to hit him when Harry grabbed him. Nate hit him in the gut. And again and again. At that moment someone hit Nate in the back of the head which caused him to fall straight to the ground.

It was too dark and I couldn’t see him properly until he helped me up. I was totally shocked at who stood in front of me...

“B-Ben?” I stuttered out. “The one and only” He said as he smiled. “What are you doing here?” I questioned him. “Saving your ass” He replied before he walked away.

I was totally shocked at what had just happened... Ben had knocked out Nate. I still couldn’t believe it. “Kate?” Louis said as he tried to stand up but just fell again. “Stay Lou... I’ll call Niall” I said as I smiled at him. “Okay” He mumbled.

“Wait... Wasn’t Harry here?” I asked Louis confused. “He ran for it” Louis replied as he laughed. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall where we were & told him to hurry & he replied saying ‘See ya in 10  – Nialler x

“My tummy hurts” Louis whined for the 20th time in the last 5 minutes. “Niall will be here soon just stop complaining please” I begged him. “Fine” “But if I die it’s your fault” Louis said as he pouted.

I wonder how long it will take for Niall to get here... I hope it’s before Nate wakes up...

“Kate” “Kate” “Kate” “Kate” Louis said as he poked me. “What!?” I snapped at him. “Im sorry Lou” I said as I hugged him.

“And Louis?” “Can I ask you something?” I asked him. “Clearly you just did” He said matter-of-factly. “Ha ha funny” “Im serious” I said as I crossed my arms. “Im serious too... You did ask me a question” He said as he smirked.

“Louis” I whined. “Fine... What’s the question?” He asked me. “Are you honestly okay with Liam being my legal guardian?” I asked him. “Of course I am. Whatever makes you happy” He said as he smiled.

“Its just Liam’s more like a dad or guardian than you are” I said as I laughed. “I know” He said as he chuckled.

The reason I want Liam to be my guardian is because I think I might have some little feelings for Louis... But I wouldn’t tell him that... Especially because I like Niall more...

Louis’ POV

“Are you honestly okay with Liam being my legal guardian?” Kate asked me. “Of course I am. Whatever makes you happy” I said as I smiled.

“Its just Liam’s more like a dad or guardian than you are” She said as she laughed. “I know” I said as I chuckled.

I wouldn’t tell her this but I am happy that Liam is going to be her guardian and it’s not because I think he’s more responsible than me.... Which he is but it’s because I like Kate... A lot.

“Ello there” Niall said as he hugged Kate from behind. “Ello” She replied as she giggled. I know it was only a hug but I swear I felt my heart break and shatter to pieces...

“Lou just sign this and it’s done” Kate said as she smiled and handed me the papers. I happily signed them and handed them too her. “It’s official” Kate said as she laughed and ran out of the room.

Right now I was laying in bed because I didn’t feel well after today and Kate went all crazy on me and said I have to stay in bed! It’s unfair... She doesn’t control me!

I then got out of bed and walked down the hall towards the living room. “LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! GET YOU BOOTY BACK IN BED” Kate yelled. I turned around and saw her pointing to my bedroom. “But I don’t want to go to bed and its boring” I whined.

“Ill stay with you?” It came out more of a question. “Yaaaay” I said as I grabbed her wrist and walked back to my room. “Now what?” I asked as I sat down on my bed.

“Movie?” Kate questioned me. “Yeees” I yelled as I jumped up and down happily. “Stop jumping or you’ll throw up” Kate said as she giggled. “That’s the point” I stated.

“Im picking the movie by the way” Kate said as she got up and left the room. When she came back she was holding the movie behind her back so I couldn’t see it.

“What movie?” I asked her. “Just wait and see” She said as she put it in the DVD player. “I love this movie” Kate said as she jumped on the bed but ended up landing on me.

“If you wanted to be on top of me you could’ve just asked” I said as I winked and pushed her off of me. “You wish” She mumbled as she sat up right.

The movie is almost finished and it’s starting to get boring... I would get another movie but if I move Kate will wake up and I don’t want that because she looks so cute when she sleeps...

Wow that sounded creepy.

Niall’s POV

“What’s up?” Liam questioned me. We were both sitting on the couch in the living room watching some really boring show that Liam found amusing.

“Nothing” I mumbled as I pretended to watch the TV. Honestly I couldn’t care less about the TV at the moment.

I really don’t want Liam to be Kate’s guardian. At first I thought it was okay but when I saw Kate ask Louis the first time he looked really happy... I think he’s up to something and Im probably not going to like it.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Also.. Sorry if the chapters arent super long... I do have school 5 days a week & little A's on Saturdays.. :L
Best comment gets a dedication!
& Need at least 150 votes for the next chapter! :)