Chapter 54 - I'm sorry

Hii everyone! A fair bit of this chapter is a filler but it's needed as the book will sadly be coming to an end soon *cries*. Anyways, enjoy this chapter!

Harry's POV

"I'm suspended" He said before he stormed over towards Nate.

Before I could react or anybody else, Louis pushed Nate to the ground and started kicking him over and over.

I stood there completely frozen.

Nobody hits Nate, ever.

"Louis" our PE teacher cries out as she attempts to convince him to back away from Nate but it doesn't work.

He's a monster.

By the time that Nate gets to his feet and starts fighting back, majority of the class has either ran away or gotten their phones out and are recording.

Everyone around me looks completely shocked that they are fighting – I don't blame them, I am too.

"Go get the head master please" my PE teacher asks some of the girls that are standing nearby and they nod before running off towards the office.

I have to break this up before he gets out here, I can't risk losing my best friend.. oh and Nate.

I look up and the teacher as well as the 8 students left here are looking at me expectantly, as if waiting for me to jump in and save the day. I guess that's what I'm supposed to do, right?

"Louis" I said as I attempted to grip his arm and stop him from swinging another punch at Nate's face. He ignored me.

"Louis" I repeated as I once again, grabbed his arm and attempted to pull him away from Nate.

He turned around and just as I was thinking he was done with this little 'fight', he turned to me and pushed me back before saying "fuck off".

"Louis" I said through gritted teeth, he was really pushing it, all I'm trying to do is help him and he's completely ignoring me.

I was once again going to try and pull him away when my arm was grabbed and I was yanked the opposite way. I turned around to yell at whoever touched me but I bit my tongue to stop myself. Standing in front of me was the headmaster and he did not look happy.

"Nate, Mr Styles, Mr Tomlinson" He spoke angrily as he glared at the three of us.

"Louis, I told you specifically to leave the grounds, I told you that you had one more chance and that's it. You aren't allowed here as you're suspended so what do you do? Come and start a fight" He spits out at Louis.

Usually I can tell how Louis is feeling as he isn't very closed off but at the moment, I'm honestly so confused.

I'm not sure if he's angry or upset?

"And Nate" He started while turning his attention towards where Nate stood, puffing with a bleeding nose and what would soon be a black eye.

"You knew your expectations and you knew what would happen if you stepped out of line one more time" He continued.

He walked closer towards where the teacher was talking to the remainder of her class and faced us.

"And that's why I have called the police to come and sort out this with the three of you" He finished, making my jaw drop.

Even when I don't do anything I seem to get in trouble.

"Did any of you see what happened here and can verify the story to the police?" The head master asked the small group of 8 that was standing behind him.